with deawn

is she fit for big black cock

• yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Wow! Im in my mid forties and thought i might be finished in this lifestyle in a few years. But if a lady can post pics, and consider BBC, at 73 then theres plenty of mileage left in me yet! (Not sure what my pussy would look like in nearly 30 years time though!!)
Well done Benna van den berg! X

It is more a question of attitude and health than it is age. I am a 63 YO male and I am still quite active. If she wants it she should be getting it. Pussy is a terrible thing to waste. Sex is a great cardio workout, I haven't found any workout that is more fun. Getting her toes curled will help keep her young. It probably would be a good idea to check with her doctor and make sure there aren't any health concerns and she probably should start out at a moderate pace. No all nighters, at least not at first.

It is more a question of attitude and health than it is age. I am a 63 YO male and I am still quite active. If she wants it she should be getting it. Pussy is a terrible thing to waste. Sex is a great cardio workout, I haven't found any workout that is more fun. Getting her toes curled will help keep her young. It probably would be a good idea to check with her doctor and make sure there aren't any health concerns and she probably should start out at a moderate pace. No all nighters, at least not at first.
This lady do it 3 rimes a week with her loner and also with me and had a clean bill of health

Back