time2try

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Hi Guys, and ladies,
Ok so we will be in Wilmington in April after all. We will be there from Monday the 18th through Friday the 22nd of April. We would prefer to meet someone later in the evening, say around 10-11pm. We are staying at a hotel on the River Walk area. Nice view of the river and we are in a suite so the bedroom is separate from the living room.......:sex:

My husband I would love for any BBC in the area please message us with your cock pic. You dont have to show your face. All we ask is to be clean, respectful and d/d free and can prove it. If I do this I want to go bareback so proof of being free of any disease is paramount to both of us.

If he gets a message between now and then he will contact you with more information and talk about setting up a meeting at our private suite.

He posted an ad on CL (I dont know why as we have heard from so many flakes out there its not even funny.) We do have limitations and expectations that will be explained after we receive your sincere text message.

Hope to hear from someone real soon.

Oh yes please be over 35 years of age. I have an age hangup thing. Sorry!

Thanks everyone
Rox

PS: if you are a couple we would be ok with that also. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooops Sorry bout the extra info! That was completely my fault. I need to be more proactive before I post.
APOLOGIES! :cry::cry::cry:

Hi Guys, and ladies,
Ok so we will be in Wilmington in April after all. We will be there from Monday the 18th through Friday the 22nd of April. We would prefer to meet someone later in the evening, say around 10-11pm. We are staying at a hotel on the River Walk area. Nice view of the river and we are in a suite so the bedroom is separate from the living room.......:sex:

My husband I would love for any BBC in the area please message us with your cock pic. You dont have to show your face. All we ask is to be clean, respectful and d/d free and can prove it. If I do this I want to go bareback so proof of being free of any disease is paramount to both of us.

If he gets a message between now and then he will contact you with more information and talk about setting up a meeting at our private suite.

He posted an ad on CL (I dont know why as we have heard from so many flakes out there its not even funny.) We do have limitations and expectations that will be explained after we receive your sincere text message.

Thanks everyone
Rox

Of course I see this now :furious:

Hi Guys, and ladies,

Thanks everyone
Rox

How horny is that

Back