willing to fly for thug gang gbang/pimped out/used

This ******* is funny. You know what we need a place online where WE the BBC, BULL or whatever you call yourself. Can screen who can joins and only allow the females or couples that have been proven to be real and serious. That way we control all the actions but is would have to be done right. That way we can avoid silly ******* like this!! When someone is serious and for real you know it trust me.

Tical and I were talking about this person from the get go about coming out strong calling is all a bunch a N$$(& plz sounds like a fake racceist person that gets off talking a bunch of bs to get us all going. When I asked if she called the guys she was with a bunch of N it would not answer we all know if 10 brothers get a girl like this and she calls them a N you know what would happen to her and it claimed oh it was good I walked out the next day no problem.

Yeah RIGhT!

If your looking for bang, it needs to be in a environment were men are adults and can behave under certain rules , condition. what your asking for sound sound very immature and you risk of putting yourse in harm way gal. Better find a mandigogroup... Respect

i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k..woudl love to make u a slut n use u n gangbang n pimp u out n get u gangbang like 8 guys together k...msg me as i have arrange such n can do such ....but me in australia currently ...n always traveling to singapore...malaysia and thailand ..and have variety guys to gangbang u ..not only black...have multiple choices..since u like being used n pimped..i think u will enjoy iy k...msg me slut k

i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k..woudl love to make u a slut n use u n gangbang n pimp u out n get u gangbang like 8 guys together k...msg me as i have arrange such n can do such ....but me in australia currently ...n always traveling to singapore...malaysia and thailand ..and have variety guys to gangbang u ..not only black...have multiple choices..since u like being used n pimped..i think u will enjoy iy k...msg me slut k

Back