Willing Husband

I am a married man who is obsessed with the idea of my wife having hot sex with black men. Shortly after we were married she confessed that once on a cruise, while she was single, she met a handsome, black man who worked on the ship. They became close and she ended up inviting him to her cabin on several occasions during the cruise so she has experienced black cock before, although she won't give me the details. That was several years ago, but it stirred my imagination.

A few years ago we began playing sex games to spice up our marriage. We would pretend to meet in a bar or somewhere, then she would bring me home and we would fuck as though I was a stranger. This eventually led to me asking her to tell me her fantasies while we made love. She would play along telling me how much she wanted to get fucked by another man. This would make me hard as hell and usually bring me to a shattering orgasm in no time. One night she changed her story to wanting to fuck a black man. I was thrilled as she described her desire to have a big black cock penetrate her pussy and fuck her hard. Needless to say I would cum almost instantly.

Although she won't consent to bringing a real black man into our bed, she will play along with my fantasy by telling me sexy tales of black desire while we fuck. I will share some of these with you in future posts. She knows I want to see her do it for real, but she just laughs it off, at least for the time being.

Willing Husband

I am a married man who is obsessed with the idea of my wife having hot sex with black men. Shortly after we were married she confessed that once on a cruise, while she was single, she met a handsome, black man who worked on the ship. They became close and she ended up inviting him to her cabin on several occasions during the cruise so she has experienced black cock before, although she won't give me the details. That was several years ago, but it stirred my imagination.

Sounds like a beautiful obsession!

A few years ago we began playing sex games to spice up our marriage. We would pretend to meet in a bar or somewhere, then she would bring me home and we would fuck as though I was a stranger. This eventually led to me asking her to tell me her fantasies while we made love. She would play along telling me how much she wanted to get fucked by another man. This would make me hard as hell and usually bring me to a shattering orgasm in no time. One night she changed her story to wanting to fuck a black man. I was thrilled as she described her desire to have a big black cock penetrate her pussy and fuck her hard. Needless to say I would cum almost instantly.

Although she won't consent to bringing a real black man into our bed, she will play along with my fantasy by telling me sexy tales of black desire while we fuck. I will share some of these with you in future posts. She knows I want to see her do it for real, but she just laughs it off, at least for the time being.

Willing Husband
My wife knows that i want her to try bbc,i think she is begining to like the idea.

Back