will she become an addict?

So my wife and I have been kicking this idea around for quite a while. And it's really not an adequacy issue, we have great sex,i make her cum till she can barely talk, she squirts and we have tons of fun. However I'll admit I don't have a very fast cock.she wants to be stretched. recently we meet a black guy and are set to meet this Friday. Now my wife and I have brought other men in, and i'm comfortable with that as is she, but this guy has a fucking huge cock.

I'm curious, anyone who has done this before; what is gonna happen to her pussy after? Is once gonna be enough? Am I going to become a regular cuckold? I mean my dick isn't actually to small at the moment but after a few times with that monster, will she become re sized and me inferior?

She will become addicted honey. The saying that you have heard is true: "Once you go Black, you never go back." My wife/cuckoldress had her first BBC and within a few months she informed me that neither mine, nor any other little white dicklet would ever fuck her again. She has been BBC exclusive for over 3 years now. So you have opened Pandora's box...I hope you are prepared for what will happen. I'm sure you wife will still love you, but her pussy will belong to BBC and BBC only soon. If you would like to chat more, sent me a private message on here and I will respond. Good luck and enjoy your new life as her cuckold hubby. :blackheart:

She may become addicted to the excitement of enjoying having a variety other partners, but this often wears off in time. Although she may maintain long term sexual relationships with one or more favorite partners if the sex is really good.

The cunt is quite elastic and tends to regain it's tightness to a large degree if allowed to "rest".
The woman could also do Kegel exercises to tighten up as well. However, these should be done with caution as it is also possible to overdo these and make herself uncomfortably tight for her partner and painful for herself.

As long as you do everything you can to make your wife happy, satisfied and know that she is loved, don't worry about becoming inadequate. There is more to being a good loving husband than having a fat dick. :)

You already exhibit a leaning toward that simply by being willing to let her experiment with alternate ways to enjoy her sexuality. Enjoy it with her.

She wont be resized unless shes being fucked by him daily for a long time and even then after a "rest" for a few days things shud be pretty much back to normal. If she does Kegel excersises as said above you wont notice much at all. If you have a good sex life and it feels right I would say go with it unless the thought of it becoming something she likes and you won't is an issue.

My wife got hooked and so do most of the other girls ive spoken too about this but most of them were in long term relatonships where they just saw it as very good sex and seperate to their relationship. If its one sided or one partners super excited while another is apprehensive this is where you can see some problems develop.

I will say that I know my wife has the most intense sex with her bulls she says the length is great but its the girth really that makes her cum in ways I know I can't. She met her bull at work well over a year ago and he also has a brother around the same age who joins in regularly. She spends most of her weekends now with her black Daddy and we like it that way.

She always comes back because its just a different type of sex for her and me allowing her the freedom to do what she wants really pushes her buttons in all the right ways too. For me its the excitement and spontanaity as well because I choose not to be present most of those weekends; my wife often skypes or videos what goes on for my eyes only.

If your worried about competing and picking out the things you can't do like the above posters said as well theres allot more to being a husband than sex. Focus on what you can do and things you bring to the relationship and if the trust is there and its mutual then go ahead.

Good Luck

My wife is Black Only and has been for years. It is something that we agreed on because she enjoys it so much. That being said we do not have a platonic relationship. We have found other ways to satisfy each other sexually. I continue to be her faithful husband and I am very proud to be her cuckold. Not all marriages hold up to the wife being a BCS but we make ours work.

We're basically creatures of comfort & pleasure, all of us. So, it only makes sense that if a woman finds sex with other men more pleasurable than with her husband or BF, she's going to desire doing just that more and more.

What many white males, who like to post about getting their wives "blacked", don't think through is how they will maintain control of the activities once their wives/GFs start fucking other men. Initially, he may suggest, beg, and even plead to his wife to screw black men so he can watch, but when SHE discovers that it is, indeed, much more pleasurable having sex with black men, then the husband will no longer control the situation or her desire for more black cock and he'll become a TRUE cuckold. There'll be no turning back for her, and the husband will either accept his future destiny, or leave, and frankly, she may not care which. :)

Last edited:
Well we did it. She loved it. All of us did. His Dick was a monster and I was ****** to worship it along with her.
After all was said and done, she said that she has absolutely no intention of going black only, as i'm very good at making her cum, but I should get used to seeing black Dicks inside her. She flat out called herself and addict and said her body is craving more black cock. I honestly can't blame her. The next day when she let me fuck her, she was so loose on my Dick she could
Hardly tell I was there. I had expected that, but usually when I go to deep in her I push against her cervical wall: but his monster Dick must have wrecked that cause I pushed and pushed and she just looked at me wide eyed, in shock and she realized that for the time being she has been resized. Now my main worry is getting her to take a long wrought break so that it doesn't feel like I have my dick in an empty hole!

Well we did it. She loved it. All of us did. His Dick was a monster and I was ****** to worship it along with her.
After all was said and done, she said that she has absolutely no intention of going black only, as i'm very good at making her cum, but I should get used to seeing black Dicks inside her. She flat out called herself and addict and said her body is craving more black cock. I honestly can't blame her. The next day when she let me fuck her, she was so loose on my Dick she could
Hardly tell I was there. I had expected that, but usually when I go to deep in her I push against her cervical wall: but his monster Dick must have wrecked that cause I pushed and pushed and she just looked at me wide eyed, in shock and she realized that for the time being she has been resized. Now my main worry is getting her to take a long wrought break so that it doesn't feel like I have my dick in an empty hole!

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the world of being a cuckold. I am sure that your wife and you will enjoy worshiping many BBC's in the future! As to your wife saying she has no intention of going BBC only...I hope you are right, but she maybe just saying that now as to not hurt your ego. I promise you it IS in the back of her mind. With each new BBC she takes, her addiction will deepen to the point that she has no want for any white cock, only the big, thick BBC will do. Did you enjoy worshiping his Black Cock as well? I'm betting you did. Get used to that as well, it will be your place from now on. Did you clean her after he finished? Enjoy your new life, it is going to be so exciting for you both! :blackheart::bounce:

As humiliating as it was to have a black mans balls in my mouth in front of the woman i love, yes I must admit I did enjoy worshiping his impressive cock

Yes it is both humiliating and exciting at the same time to have your woman watch as you suck her lover's Big Black Cock. I'm betting that she enjoyed watching you as much as you enjoyed doing it? You will be doing it on a regular basis now. You will soon be her sissy cuckold. She and her Bulls will love to humiliate and excite you over and over!

My wife and I live somewhat of a femdom relationship. I do get to sleep with her friends occasionally but outside of that i'm not allied to cum or masturbate and I spend a good deal of time in chastity.
Turns out she really wants more bbc. after just one time she is becoming a craving, horny slut. We had previously agreed that both of us would spend the month without sex to give her pussy a chance to tighten and to make us want reach other even more. However, today she informed me that her "bull" is coming over Friday to fuck her, and I will be in my cock cage. after that I will have no orgasms for a month and as a reward I get to fuck her tight friend as she (my wife) has no intention off taking a break anytime soon to be able to feel me. That's all well and good but I can't help but see what it means. That despite it not being what we wanted, my wife is addicted to black cock and she sees me as her little dick white cuck:(

So my wife and I have been kicking this idea around for quite a while. And it's really not an adequacy issue, we have great sex,i make her cum till she can barely talk, she squirts and we have tons of fun. However I'll admit I don't have a very fast cock.she wants to be stretched. recently we meet a black guy and are set to meet this Friday. Now my wife and I have brought other men in, and i'm comfortable with that as is she, but this guy has a fucking huge cock.

I'm curious, anyone who has done this before; what is gonna happen to her pussy after? Is once gonna be enough? Am I going to become a regular cuckold? I mean my dick isn't actually to small at the moment but after a few times with that monster, will she become re sized and me inferior?

While most are right in here that your wife can tighten back up, I think the main issue is that you will never feel the same to her again. Regardless of how loose or tight she is, she'll know what being stretched by BBC feels like and how good it feels. It really is pandora's box so be careful.

My wife and I live somewhat of a femdom relationship. I do get to sleep with her friends occasionally but outside of that i'm not allied to cum or masturbate and I spend a good deal of time in chastity.
Turns out she really wants more bbc. after just one time she is becoming a craving, horny slut. We had previously agreed that both of us would spend the month without sex to give her pussy a chance to tighten and to make us want reach other even more. However, today she informed me that her "bull" is coming over Friday to fuck her, and I will be in my cock cage. after that I will have no orgasms for a month and as a reward I get to fuck her tight friend as she (my wife) has no intention off taking a break anytime soon to be able to feel me. That's all well and good but I can't help but see what it means. That despite it not being what we wanted, my wife is addicted to black cock and she sees me as her little dick white cuck:(

Ah...I had a feeling this would happen. Once a white woman has her pussy properly fucked by a BBC, there is no turning back. Her already informing you that she is taking him again and that you will be caged...WOW! You lucky man! Your femdom relationship has become a cuckold one. And believe me, it IS coming...the day she tells you that she is BBC exclusive and your lil white dicklet will no longer touch her. Your job will be fluffing her Bulls and cleaning her well fucked pussy. As for fucking her friends, that will stop as well. She will tell them that you are a cuckold sissy. She may even turn her friends onto BBC! Wouldn't that be exciting? Your wife and a couple of her friends all fucking BBC in front of you as you are charged to keep each pussy clean and each BBC hard? You will be in cuckold heaven! So once again honey, welcome to the lifestyle and enjoy yourself, I do!

Back