Will it ever happen?

I know my wife wants to suck and fuck big black cocks but i think she is afraid it will change our relationship, How do i assure her I want to see her mouth full of big black cock and her white married pussy stuffed with BBC as much as she wants it and things won't change?

i

If she wants to she will, if she doesn't she won't. Is her desire for BBC her fantasy or yours? If she gets fucked by a BBC and like it like most women do it will change your relationship. How it will change depends on the two of you but it will change.

I know my wife wants to suck and fuck big black cocks but i think she is afraid it will change our relationship, How do i assure her I want to see her mouth full of big black cock and her white married pussy stuffed with BBC as much as she wants it and things won't change?

It will change your relationship, so you better make sure that this is something you truly want to do, not only to satisfy your own sexual fantasies, but because you really want your wife to enjoy a more adventurous sex life. Keep in mind that once you give her this gift and you see that she truly enjoys it, you can't take it away from her.

If you are 100% sure this is what you want, then tell her she is right, it will change your relationship. What you hope will change is that she will get to enjoy having incredible sex with others while you get to enjoy watching her have orgasm after orgasm as well as the pleasure that cums from having a well satisfied, loving wife.

Best of luck.

Back