will I still make her cum

Let's see, do you know the difference between a vaginal orgasm and a clitoral orgasm? If he leaves your wife in tact (read does not remove the clit...) I'm pretty sure you can still give her an orgasm.

A black mans cock as you put it is a bit of a vague description. If your wife is tight and ends up with a black man with a cock that will stretch her she might not be able to feel you penetrate her as much for a while. If she has given birth via her vagina it's very unlikely there will be much of a difference.

In any case there is no such thing as stretched beyond your width. If you wife can cum now, she can cum from you in the future via vaginal stimulation. Even if she fucks with black bulls that stretch her. She might think your cock is not as much fun and therefore be turned down by it as a result but that would be a psychological thing. Some wives might actually like the feeling of their white husband cock not touching their walls as much.

Agrees with previous statement.
She won't like intercorse with you as much as with BBC once she is used to it but, that's kind of the point isn't it? To get her to have better sex than you can give her?

Oh, and if she really said it that way she is probably already laying the ground work for going black only.
Conditioning you to understand that she only wants BBC inside her.
Don't be scared of that, it can be really fun & gratifying for you as well even if you are totally pussy free.

You'll learn to love masturbating yourself while watching or listening or cleaning her cp even more than you ever loved sinking balls deep into her hot little pussy.

Don't understand any man giving up fucking . Already love masterbating myself over her and the fantasy of seeing her cumming hard on a black cock.
But fucking my cock balls deep into her beats that for me.
Guess im different to you.

Don't understand any man giving up fucking . Already love masterbating myself over her and the fantasy of seeing her cumming hard on a black cock.
But fucking my cock balls deep into her beats that for me.
Guess im different to you.
Don't assume anything about your wife. Who says she will not like your cock as much any more after she fucks BBC. Like I said, big chance is she wont change in a way that will suddenly make her not have orgasms with you. Just because you are not as big as the BBC of the potential black guy does not mean you will not be able to please her.

did you ask her why she thinks this?

It's 99% mental. Her mindset will change after she's accustom to BBCs.
Do you want to be a cuckold?
Being a cuck is all about giving to her & deferring to her wants & needs. And like I said, the turn on & pleasure for a cuck is also 99% mental.
Actually it sounds kind of selfish of you to be this worried about it?
So what if your dick dosent do it for her any more after she goes black? That only means that she is now having a level of pleasure from BBCs that you could never have given her.

She will still have an orgasm when you have sex with her. Any size cock can make a woman cum, its not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean. Personally I would like to dip my feet in another ocean from time to time. Thats the only difference to me anyway.

Back