Will i make a good bull

• Thread starter atlchocolateslinger
  • Start date
You mentioned breeding.
wanabe ... I think atlchocolate's understanding of breeding is somewhat different than most peoples. I've noticed this in many posts by black guys ... they use breeding synonymously to unprotected sex and creampies, instead of conception.
So, I think he was saying he'd love to cum inside her, not actually impregnate her.
He should correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's what he meant ... but, its no telling these days! gif_Yellowball-yawning.gif

OK I understaUOTE="MacNfries, post: 521441, member: 1129"]wanabe ... I think atlchocolate's understanding of breeding is somewhat different than most peoples. I've noticed this in many posts by black guys ... they use breeding synonymously to unprotected sex and creampies, instead of conception.
So, I think he was saying he'd love to cum inside her, not actually impregnate her.
He should correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's what he meant ... but, its no telling these days! View attachment 415824[/QUOTE]
Ok I understand.I would love to watch my wife make another man cum.

OK,UOTE="atlchocolateslinger, post: 521723, member: 52140"]Yea i just ment the sex mot actually having a kid[/QUOTE]
Ok,I am sure my wife would scream & cream on your BBC.

Bro.... find a nice bar. A place of that setting, sit back don't be too pushy. What you seek is right in front of yours eyes. You would have a better chance in the real world! last be a gentlemen. Downtown Atlanta 14th street

Bro.... find a nice bar. A place of that setting, sit back don't be too pushy. What you seek is right in front of yours eyes. You would have a better chance in the real world! last be a gentlemen. Downtown Atlanta 14th street

14th street atlanta gotcha

Back