Will Cucks admit they are Gay?

I was saying your statement, "if you are married, you wouldn't be gay for having a sexual activity with other men" is not accurate. Posting Oxford definition does not change that.

I asked my gay friend what he thought about guys who suck cock and say they are bi. His answer cracked me up. He said, you are either gay or not. you either suck dick or you do not suck dick. Apparently a quote from Andrew Dice Clay???

I was saying your statement, "if you are married, you wouldn't be gay for having a sexual activity with other men"
well, now, technically you ARE correct, here. I read into Gruff's post where he said he did not feel he was homosexual even though he enjoyed sucking cocks and wanted the same for his wife to mean he felt he was still a heterosexual. And I just agreed that he was not homosexual, but bisexual ... actually, his being married has nothing to do with anything. No laws that say homosexuals can't be married to females. My comment was purely "assumptive" with the fact that he was married. Now, if you're still insinuating he would not be bisexual, either, then #1 you can reread my Oxford definition, and #2 put my ass on your ignore list since I don't g-a-r-a!
Again, I invite Gruff to correct me IF I'm assuming wrong.
Mac

Oh good gracious people, who really gives a *******. If you like pleasing other people or being pleased, go for it. If you HAVE to put labels on people to make yourself feel better about then do it. In the end , nobody is going to give a damn any way. And that is my final comment on this thread.

Back