will be in Augusta for Masters Tournament

CammieCummz

Female
Gold Member
my work asked me to help out the store down there so me and some other people are heading down there Mon and will be there till Sun afternoon. not sure if I'll have the time (or the privacy) to meet anyone but you never know. hmu

Attachments

• 20150331_192459.jpg
    20150331_192459.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 212
my work asked me to help out the store down there so me and some other people are heading down there Mon and will be there till Sun afternoon. not sure if I'll have the time (or the privacy) to meet anyone but you never know. hmu

You should have time, you are just down there for the Masters, not playing in it right? ;)

finally made it here! hit up Outback for some food (and a *******) and then checked into the hotel. I'm sharing a room so NO we can't party at my room. lol

I have orientation at noon tomorrow and start working tomorrow night. I don't know what it's going to be like but hmu if you're in the area and interested in meeting and we can talk. email for number

I went down there, worked my ass off, partied every night with ppl from my work, made LESS money than if I stayed at home and fucked my boss the last night I was there. (white guy). Meh.

Back