Wildest, kinkiest bi cuck stories. Let’s hear them.

My GF and I went to a wedding of her college friend a few weekends ago. It was a very large wedding of about 300 people. After the wonderful ceremony and we all went to the reception. My gf was wearing a very sexy short low cut red dress. She had on 5in heels, and a tiny barely g strong under the dress. As we enjoyed the drinks and food and conversation with many friends, my gf had made her way over to a group of 4 very handsome blk men that were from her friends work. She was flirting with them and laughing and just enjoying the company of these tall, strong blk men. About 20 mins later, she came over to me and said she is going to smoke some weed with them, and will be back. I asked her where they are going to do this, and she said they are going to find a quote place to enjoy the herb the guys brought.
She was gone for about an hour, so I left our table and went hunting for her. I started walking around the grounds and was unlucky and did not find them. I decided to go back into the hall and check the upper floor. I went upstairs and was walking down a long hallway and started to hear moaning. As I got closer, I went around the corner and saw a door ajar, pushed it open and found my sexy gf on her knees giving head to all these blk men. Her dress was off and she was just wearing her heels and tiny g string. ( will continue at a later time)

She was on her knees surrounded by all four of the guys, taking one huge dick down her throat while stroking two more with her hands. As I walked up to get a better view of her being the utter blk cock slut she is, the guys turned me and said, your gf told us you wouldn’t mind. I said, she is right I love watching her fucking blk men. She did not even stop for a sec to acknowledge my presence, she just kept going from one of their huge dicks to another. I found a chair to sit on and pulled my dick out and began to stroke to the amazing site of watching my gf do what she does best.
After about ten mins of watching her getting throat fucked, talked dirty too, slapped, she told them she wants to eat their asses. She stood up and told them to line up so she can rim each one of them. They started to remark what a dirty whore she is while they lined up and used a table to lean on. She the looked at me and said, you know how much I love eating ass. I responded back, yes I know you do. She then got back down on her knees behind the first guy. She spread his ass cheeks and started to rim his ass out, getting her tongue as deep as she could, making all kinds of lewed noises in doing so. One of the guys said, look at him stroking his dick while his bitch is eating ass. You like watching your bitch eating blk ass, it turns you on? I said, fuck yes it does. She pulled her face out of the guys ass and said, he eats ass and sucks dick too. (Cont)

Back