wild batchelorette party tales?

When I was 18 a friend of mine was a stripper. She got sick and could not do a bachelor party. She asked me if I would be interested. I said yes. I was very nervous when I showed up to the party. I danced and stripped. Once naked I was so turned on I started giving bj to bachelor. One thing led to another and the next thing I new it was a full on gangbang. I had never done anything like this before and I so enjoyed being the center of attention. I was also turned on that the guys were several years older than me. I was always turned on by older men when I was younger. Now just the opposite. The guys were all white at the party. After high school I was a stripper for a few years. Had a good time and the money was good as well.

From what I hear bachelorette parties can get pretty wild. With that in mind it seems like it would be a good idea for the lady in charge of festivities to arrange for a handsome, hung, black stripper just in case it does.

When I was 18 a friend of mine was a stripper. She got sick and could not do a bachelor party. She asked me if I would be interested. I said yes. I was very nervous when I showed up to the party. I danced and stripped. Once naked I was so turned on I started giving bj to bachelor. One thing led to another and the next thing I new it was a full on gangbang. I had never done anything like this before and I so enjoyed being the center of attention. I was also turned on that the guys were several years older than me. I was always turned on by older men when I was younger. Now just the opposite. The guys were all white at the party. After high school I was a stripper for a few years. Had a good time and the money was good as well.
Did you have a boyfriend at the time?

Back