Wild 4th of July weekend in Kansas with my sister!!!!

Playtime Patty

Couple
Gold Member
WELL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I have done the unthinkable this past 4th of July weekend (7/4/2016). I walked my sister down the road to Black Cock Lust and the Dark Side!!!!! My sister has been divorced for several years and I knew she was prim and ready, so hubby and I took a road trip to Kansas to introduce her to several new adventures. I AM GLAD TO SAY IT WORKED!!!!! Three evening filled with adult playtime!!!!

Kansas 7/4/16 Weekend Night 1

Well I was on an adventure this weekend. We drove to my divorced sister's in Kansas Friday. Well I sat her down Friday night and explain my journey into the BBC lifestyle. Boy was she shocked, another true SOUTHERN BELLE.

After we talked a while and I told her of my playtimes and what I had participated in, I walked up to her looked her in the eye and asked "are you HOT!!!! I reached down and kissed her on the lips!!!! Her eyes when HUGE!!! I looked at her and told her I have slept with a woman and loved it, and kissed her again Deeply.

Yes my 55 yr old red hair pale white skin sister!!!! I plan on her fucking a Black man or men with me this weekend. This will be her first BBC!!! It is also the first time we played together!!

She kissed me back and I got WET!!!! I reach down and start playing with her 36D tits and she kisses me deeper!!! I start to unbottom her blouse and as reach for her bra she looks at me and tells me she has slept with women!!!!! I got so HOT!!!! I unleash her tits and bend down ad suckle them!!! My hubby is out and wacking off by now!!!

Her breast were so soft and BIG!!!! Sharon starts taking my shirt off, looks at me and asked are you sure about this? I just looked at her and French kissed hard and deep!!! We melted in our arms!!! It was so HOT!!!!

We then undressed each other and walked to the bedroom. OH My it was so HOT to follow Sharon to her BED!!! We then fell to the bed and started to kiss each other all over, we sucked each other's breast and worked our way down until I was looking at my sisters red hair covered PUSSY. I took a deep breath and lower my head to lick her slit!!!!

She gasped and GRABED my head and buried my face into her PUSSY!!! SHE was cumming and bucking instantly!!!!!!! My face was covered with CUM!!! And hubby was going CRAZY!!!!

Hubby walked over and put his cock in Sharon's face and she suck it in her mouth like a wild woman!!! Here we were My sister sucking my Husband while I am eating her pussy and all her juices!!! I knew at that time she will be fucking a BLACK COCK THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Well to make the this short. Hubby and I spent the next 2 hours sucking and fucking my sister and she us. She really did know how to take care of a woman and BOY did she TAKE CARE OF ME!!!!! The sight of Sharon with her head buried in my pussy while hubby is pounding her WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! She had not been fucked in a while and we caught at the right time!!!!!

Part 2 Saturday night!!

Kansas 7/4/16 Weekend Night 2

Yes it was HOT to watch my hubby fuck my sister!!! On Saturday morning, I had my sister, sit down in the bathroom and I shave her red haired pussy BALD!!!! Then I ate her again. I told her I was getting her ready for the night. I told her Black Men love shaved pussy.

WE then went to a diner that services people from the Ft. Riley. I spotted two Black men in uniform and told the waitress to give me their bill. When they were ready to leave the waitress told them I picked it up and they came over to thank us. I asked them to sit down and introduced my sister Sharon. She was nervous. I then came out and asked then if they were free tonight, that I wanted to thank them for their "SERVICE". Sharon was sitting there shocked!!! I also came out and told them that I was looking for Sharon's first Black Plaything!!! They just grinned!!!! They agreed to meet us at our hotel later when they got off!!!

Well later I help Sharon put on her makeup and I put my QOS necklace on her to wear. Let everyone know!!!! I put on my black and white stripe dress. And of course no panties!!! Another first for Sharon bald beaver and not panties, she was WET!!!!!

We meet the guys at the bar at 5:00 pm. They were so excited when Sharon and I walked in. So we walked up introduced my hubby and we all sat down and had drinks and visited. The young men kept looking at my sister's necklace. I kept looking at their crotches!!!! I explained that I had cum to Kansas to turn my divorced sister on to fucking Black men. Again they were grinning!!! I told them that my hubby let me play with BBC and that I loved it!! Larger Grins!

Well after a couple of hours of dancing and drinks and showing them my shaved pussy, I looked at Sharon and asked her if she was ready for the TIME OF HER LIFE!!!! I looked at the guys and told them they only had all night to convert Sharon!!!!! I then stood up took one of their hands and said let go up stairs!!!! Everyone got up and we walked through the lobby to the elevators. Again everyone knew what was going to happen!!! THESE TWO WHITE WOMEN WERE GOING TO GET FUCKED BY THESE BLACK MEN!!!!! (I have really gotten into walking through lobbies like this and letting everyone know what is UP!!!!) Well when we were in the elevator the guys started kissing both Sharon and I!!!! WE just MELTED!!!! THEY HAD US!!!! When we go to our room Hubby open the door and we all went in!!!

Well we had gotten to adjoining rooms, and when we were inside hubby excused himself to the other room. But he left the door open of course, he was not going to miss this!!!! Well I sat the guys on the bed and then walk up to Sharon, took her in my hands and told her it was going to be alright!!!! I then leaned in and kissed her. Kissed her DEEPLY!!! I heard groans from behind!!! Sharon's eyes were wide and I started king her neck!!! I was taking off her shirt and bra and sucking her tits in front of our guest!!! I heard something and look back and the guys were undressing!!!! I then drop to my knees and started sliding down Sharon's skirt!!! There was her BALD PUSSY!!! I asked the guys if they liked it and got a HELL YEA!!!! I lean forward and kissed her pussy!!! I heard GODDAMN LOOK AT THAT!!!!! Sharon got weak!!!! I took her to the bed and put her between the guys and asked then to take care of her while I undressed. THEY WERE ALL OVER HER AND ALL YOU HEARD WAS MOANS!!!!!

Well I took my time undressing, nobody was pay attention to me. They were all over Sharon!!!! One was kissing her, one sucking her tits and she MOANING!!!! Then the one kissing her move to her tits and the other kissed his way down to her pussy!!!! Smacking filling the air. I climbed up on the bed and took the one sucking her tits dick in my mouth!!! He then stop and started paying attention to me!!!! I was sucking him for all he was forth!!!!! And I have say he liked it!!!
I heard Sharon CUM hard and then her friend moved up and she took his cock in her mouth. She was a woman possessed!!!! I was so proud!!!! All of a sudden I heard a MOAN and CUM WAS SHOOTING INTO MY MOUTH!!! I did not lose a drop!!!!!

I took my young man's still hard cock and climbed up on him and took him to the hilt in one slide down!!!! It was so HARD!!!!! I gasped and look at the door and there was my hubby grinning!!!!

I her Sharon's man shout I CUMMING and I told SHARON TO SWALLOW IT ALL!!!! SWALLOW SHE DID!!! Her friend then climbed between her legs looked at her and said "YOU WILL BE ADDOCTED TO BLACK COCK AFTER TONIGHT!!!! WE ARE GOING TO USE YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!!! He then started sliding his BBC into SHARON and she started cumming instantly and screaming!!!!!! He did fuck her slowly and before long he had opened her up and was balls deep!!!! Here we were to SOUTHERN RAISED SISTERS GETTING FUCK BY TWO YOUND BLACK STUDS!!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!

THE GUYS POUNDED US FOR A GOOD 30-40 MINTUES STRAIGHT!!!! Moaning, grunting & screaming!!!! I know the neighbors had to be getting HOT!!!! Then the famous words, I GOING TO CUM!!!!! Sharon wrap her legs around her man and said CUM IN ME I WANT YOUR BLACK CUM!!!! SHARON WAS IN TOTAL BLACK LUST!!!!!! I just sat down deep leaned over kissed my guys and felt his HOT CUM FILL ME UP!!!!!

Well youth is great and they stayed hard. A little breather and we swap partners and started all over. This time Sharon was very active and involved!!!! Well for the next 4 hours these two men took us and fucked us anyway they wanted (except anal, Sharon would not do that "yet"). I was so proud of Sharon, once she got her taste she went wild and could not get enough. For four hours she and I suck dicks, fucked dicks, swallowed cum and even licked cum our of our pussies ( which drove all 3 guys CRAZY)!!!!
I did not know my sister was such of a SLUT!!!!!

Part 3 Sunday night cuming soon (They brought friends)

tumblr_moqrxv3hj71s2fe1go1_1280-jpg.692110

This is what My sister and I this weekend. I have brought her to the DARK SIDE!!!!

Congrats on your sister's conversion to the dark side, baby girl! She's definitely built for fucking bbc and you may have unleashed a monster. .lol
Call me if you need help reigning her luscious ass in!

Kansas 7/4/2016 weekend 3

Well I woke up Sunday morning and Ty and Jerry had left. Hubby told me that they would be back later in the day for another TASTE. Sharon and I spent the day resting and talking about what was happening. I wanted to make sure Sharon was okay.

I decided hubby might need a blowjob so I took him and made his TOES CURL!!!! He has been so good to me and I love him for allowing me to go on this incredible journey,

Well around 6:00 Ty and Jerry called and told us they were cuming up. Sharon was so excited!!! There was a knock on the door and when hubby open the door in walked Ty and Jerry walked in "WITH 3 OTHER FREINDS"!!!!!! WOW, what is this. Ty said they thought Sharon needed a "REAL PLAYTIME'!!! I said "HELL YEA", bring them on!!!!!!!! "PARTY TIME" Sharon looked nervous.

Well there Sharon and I were standing in front of 5 young HORNY BLACK MILTARY MEN. What a 4th of July celebration!!!! I looked at Sharon and told her in front of our guest get ready sis we will not be able to walk for a week. they all laughed.

I looked at the group and told them well guys can you undress Sharon while I get ready. They pounced!!!! All 5 were all over her. She was being kissed, squeezed, rubbed, while having her clothes taken off. While this is happening hubby undresses me, kiss me and grinned!!!!!

I looked over and Sharon was totally undressed on her knees with BLACK COCKS everywhere. I walked over and joined her and we were sucking DICKS like MAD WOMEN!! It was not long before they were CUMING ALL OVER US. We were stood up and walked over to the bed, laid down and strted being eaten. I had two guys on me one at my mouth and one eating my pussy. Sharon had three on her, it must had been that RED hair. Sharon was going crazy, TOTALLY LOST IN LUST.

Well after a while the guy that has been sucked hard again said it is time to fuck these ladies!!! One climbed between my legs and started sliding his cock into me. GOD DOD IT FEEL GOOD!!! Well Sharon was put on all fours and I heard her deep groan, I looked over and hubby and I watched a 9' Black Cock bury in Sharon's bald pussy in one stroke!!! She was CUMING!!! Another guy climbed in front of Sharon and put his cock in her mouth. There was my sister being used by two black cocks, while a 3rd was sucking her big tits! WOW!!!!

Well I must say I was being used also. I had 2 Black men all over me. I was so HOT!! After some serious trading off sucking and pounding my guys started to cum, which set me OFF!! I was swallowing what I could and being filled to the brim. I heard a scream, moan and a groan and looked over Sharon was CUMING like CRAZY while 2 of the fellows were filling her up!!!!! when they finished the 3rd guy climbed aboard. She was on her back, he between her legs and she was hanging on for her life. The pounding was so load!!!!! He said he was going to cum, I jump over pushed him out of Sharon and took his cock in my mouth and he BLEW HIS LOAD down my throat. I didn't want her to have all the fun!!!!!

Well that was the start of a night full onon-stop sucking and fucking for all 7 of us. Sharon and I fucked and sucked these 5 beautiful black service men for hours. They shared us, passed us around and played with us AND FUCKED US OVER AND OVER AND OVER for hours and hours!!!!! YOUTH THEY NEVER GET TIRED, THEY JUST KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOING!!!!

When they had enough we all said out goodbyes and thank you. Sharon and I took a shower and cleaned up and hubby put us to bed all morning. Hubby kissed us both and said how proud he was of us, and how sexy we looked. I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Kansas 7/4/2016 weekend 3

Well I woke up Sunday morning and Ty and Jerry had left. Hubby told me that they would be back later in the day for another TASTE. Sharon and I spent the day resting and talking about what was happening. I wanted to make sure Sharon was okay.

I decided hubby might need a blowjob so I took him and made his TOES CURL!!!! He has been so good to me and I love him for allowing me to go on this incredible journey,

Well around 6:00 Ty and Jerry called and told us they were cuming up. Sharon was so excited!!! There was a knock on the door and when hubby open the door in walked Ty and Jerry walked in "WITH 3 OTHER FREINDS"!!!!!! WOW, what is this. Ty said they thought Sharon needed a "REAL PLAYTIME'!!! I said "HELL YEA", bring them on!!!!!!!! "PARTY TIME" Sharon looked nervous.

Well there Sharon and I were standing in front of 5 young HORNY BLACK MILTARY MEN. What a 4th of July celebration!!!! I looked at Sharon and told her in front of our guest get ready sis we will not be able to walk for a week. they all laughed.

I looked at the group and told them well guys can you undress Sharon while I get ready. They pounced!!!! All 5 were all over her. She was being kissed, squeezed, rubbed, while having her clothes taken off. While this is happening hubby undresses me, kiss me and grinned!!!!!

I looked over and Sharon was totally undressed on her knees with BLACK COCKS everywhere. I walked over and joined her and we were sucking DICKS like MAD WOMEN!! It was not long before they were CUMING ALL OVER US. We were stood up and walked over to the bed, laid down and strted being eaten. I had two guys on me one at my mouth and one eating my pussy. Sharon had three on her, it must had been that RED hair. Sharon was going crazy, TOTALLY LOST IN LUST.

Well after a while the guy that has been sucked hard again said it is time to fuck these ladies!!! One climbed between my legs and started sliding his cock into me. GOD DOD IT FEEL GOOD!!! Well Sharon was put on all fours and I heard her deep groan, I looked over and hubby and I watched a 9' Black Cock bury in Sharon's bald pussy in one stroke!!! She was CUMING!!! Another guy climbed in front of Sharon and put his cock in her mouth. There was my sister being used by two black cocks, while a 3rd was sucking her big tits! WOW!!!!

Well I must say I was being used also. I had 2 Black men all over me. I was so HOT!! After some serious trading off sucking and pounding my guys started to cum, which set me OFF!! I was swallowing what I could and being filled to the brim. I heard a scream, moan and a groan and looked over Sharon was CUMING like CRAZY while 2 of the fellows were filling her up!!!!! when they finished the 3rd guy climbed aboard. She was on her back, he between her legs and she was hanging on for her life. The pounding was so load!!!!! He said he was going to cum, I jump over pushed him out of Sharon and took his cock in my mouth and he BLEW HIS LOAD down my throat. I didn't want her to have all the fun!!!!!

Well that was the start of a night full onon-stop sucking and fucking for all 7 of us. Sharon and I fucked and sucked these 5 beautiful black service men for hours. They shared us, passed us around and played with us AND FUCKED US OVER AND OVER AND OVER for hours and hours!!!!! YOUTH THEY NEVER GET TIRED, THEY JUST KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOING!!!!

When they had enough we all said out goodbyes and thank you. Sharon and I took a shower and cleaned up and hubby put us to bed all morning. Hubby kissed us both and said how proud he was of us, and how sexy we looked. I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a hell of a party! Love the visuals you gave me. I can see it and its sexy and oh so hot. Good job ladies!

Back