Wifey said..............

nwtothiscouple

"i love black cock!!!" normally she says things and gets involved in a bit of roleplay but thats when we are both in the same frame of mind, but the other night we wear having sex her on top and as she orgasmed she said it!!! I couldn't believe it and she immediatley apologised saying "sorry i dont know where it came from i didn't mean it", i said thats fine dont worry about it turns me on you know it does, but i know know she's thinking about to make her cum!

lols, dont worry, i have a bro in bristol and my vacation is soon, being an engineer has its benefits. where in the UK are you?

that guy has baby dick dont respond to him
he is white with a little dick

Well, for a couple of years now with only a few conservatively well-selected and well-hung bbc bulls. Will say, that a huge dick is not everything I expect from a permanent relationship.

Well, my IR sex encounters is a different story. My 'hubby' is no cucky at all for he leaves me alone whe I play with my bbc lovers. Therefore, no bad feelings. On the contrary, hes is quite supportive to arrange the right hook ups for me. He wa a great lover until an incompetent surgeon has messed up his manhood; now he is hopelessly suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED), but we stay together for certain reasons. :devil:

Back