Wifey fell asleep on me.....

callmesmall

Couple
From
US
So... wifey and i had a "hotel weekend"... no *******, just us, with the intention of hot sex all weekend. Our first night, we got back from the bar and i went into the bathroom for just a few minutes. When I came out to start ravaging my sexy wife... here's what i found. Her... SOUND ASLEEP... i guess she wasn't as excited about the upcoming sex as I was?? :(

How would you have awakened her?? ;)

cms_wifeyfellasleep.jpg

So... wifey and i had a "hotel weekend"... no *******, just us, with the intention of hot sex all weekend. Our first night, we got back from the bar and i went into the bathroom for just a few minutes. When I came out to start ravaging my sexy wife... here's what i found. Her... SOUND ASLEEP... i guess she wasn't as excited about the upcoming sex as I was?? :(

i would have started licking and sucking those sexy creamy thighs always works for me
View attachment 320430

View attachment 320430
Start licking those sweet thighs. She would wake up ready for some cock!

View attachment 320430
show me more pictures of your wife

Back