WIFEY CALLS CUCKY THE NEXT MORNING

That would be so fucking hot. Listening to her moan over the phone while she is getting fucked by a bbc. Listening to them talking and him calling her a slut, bitch, cunt and whatever else he would feel like and her telling him to fuck her harder and deeper.
It is....she always puts it on speaker phone so i can hear them both...it is so fucking hot!!

that sounds like it would be a total turn on
You have no idea what a turn on it is. Some black guy telling me I sold your whore wife to a couple of my friends tonight after I finished using her for my pleasure. Your white slut wife has a big black dick in her ass and one in her pussy right now and the bitch is loving it. When these two black guys finish filling her 2 holes with their cum we all are going to piss in her face and down her throat. Your whore wife has never even met the 2 black guys fucking her now. When you come to pick this black cock slut up I will be sure your wife is eating these 2 strange black guys asshole out.

You have no idea what a turn on it is. Some black guy telling me I sold your whore wife to a couple of my friends tonight after I finished using her for my pleasure. Your white slut wife has a big black dick in her ass and one in her pussy right now and the bitch is loving it. When these two black guys finish filling her 2 holes with their cum we all are going to piss in her face and down her throat. Your whore wife has never even met the 2 black guys fucking her now. When you come to pick this black cock slut up I will be sure your wife is eating these 2 strange black guys asshole out.
would really enjoy a conversation like that

Back