WIFEY ABOUT TO GET BLACKED

I tried to stop my wife when I found out she started fucking a black muscle bound stud from her gym, but it was too late, she knew what he could do for her. She knew my weakness for submission and quickly trained me to be a submissive cuck by rubbing me while showing me pictures of his body. Now I wait at home while she gets a good long hard fucking from a real black alpha male.

OMG that is so hot. I picture my wife as the girl in the pic. She is curious about this dominant black man and has let him take her to his room. As they make out she let's him start exposing her naked flesh and feels the pleasure of his large strong hands exploring her body. She opens her mouth wider and puts her tongue inside his mouth and her black date now gets the sign he needs. By the time this night is over she will have spread her long slender married legs open and accepted this god-like man's throbbing cock deep inside her, feeling pleasures she never before imagined. At the moment of her 3rd shattering orgasm she will have willingly given ownership of her married body to this huge black man.

Back