Wifey’s world has discovered BBC

I’ve been a fan and a member of wifeys world for as long as I’ve had access to the net.
Sh only ever used to play with her hubby BUT!!
I’ve recently downloaded wifey has discovered BBC, she has one of her BJs
But
The new one Is her getting a cream pie while her hubby filmes.
He didn’t clean it up, only a matter of time till he becomes a full cuck and eats/cleans her up.
If he doesn’t want to I’m one cuck that would volunteer!

I know the feeling...I have been following Wifey since the 90s and I seen her first video with her first black man and it was awesome! I always wanted her to go black and her vids are just fantastic! Her IR vids are great! I can't wait till I see the new vid...

I’d always only seen them play with each other.
It was a shock to see a new guy tucking her.
But when it’s a big monster black cock, it’s great to see her cuck him, especially the way she just sits on his Cock af he cums you just know she is enjoying his cum in her.

Been out for a while. Shes attractive but the most boring fuck ever. Also, they aren't a cuck couple and never have been. If I recall, they've hooked yo with black men in the past, just never filmed it.

Wow. She looks as young as she did when I first started watching her. I never liked wine until I saw her milk her husband (magnificent cock, btw) into a glass of white and ******* it down.

I gotta go get some wine. And something else....

Back