WIFE'S VACATION FUN

I worked with a black man from Jamaica after he was fucking my wife for a while. He asked me in work one day. If I would consider taking my wife to Jamaica because he told me he had a lot of friends that would love the fuck the hell out of her.
Without any hesitation. I told him I would love to take her I also agreed to pay his expenses there and back. We were there for two weeks I did not see her after she was picked up for the first week.

ive been to st. maarten!! and yes it could definitely happen there, you know there is a nude beach :)

Yes - we have been to several there. Coupacoy, Orient and a liitle known place Happy Bay.
My first time (and really only time) being approached by a blk man was on coupacoy in St Martin. Yes he was also naked and quite an eye-full! I CHICKENED OUT LOL

When you go to St Martin, there is a very nice black guy named Brian who gives sexy massages at Orient. He fucked my little blonde wife twice in our room.

I think many couples live out the fantasy in the islands. The men are so sexy and so confident plus we are so far from home that it is that much more tempting. I have had massages on the beaches ( the aloe is seducing all by itself!) but always by a women. Maybe I should try a real mans touch.

lets go to Punta cana, Dominican Rep and let go to have sex I want to help her live out and experience all her erotic sexual and nasty fantasies with my bbc in that white ass,

There is that sexy confidence By black men that I am talking about!

I love to suck and made you cum so hard and take out you breath way for the moment, for me you can be as derty and slutly as you wants and I 'll totally adore you.;)

Back