Wifes that require husband to wear panties?

I had to carry my own male underwear out to the trash.
I guess I’m a lucky one. I was never ‘******’ to get rid of my shorts. It took about 3 days for my wife to get enthusiastic about me wearing panties. We have matching panties. The only rule is I can’t wear hers and she doesn’t wear mine. I’m size. 6 and she’s size 7. But I’ll admit it’s difficult to tell who’s is who’s when we are together.

Last edited:
Are thier other white cucks required to wear panties by thier goddess like I am? If her black men come over i must dress in all female clothing. I always have to answer the door and explain i am at thier service. Usually this leads to laughter and being told to be a good girl or "bitch". So any other feminized cuckolds?
I dont even have a wife and im wearing a thong right now lol

Are thier other white cucks required to wear panties by thier goddess like I am? If her black men come over i must dress in all female clothing. I always have to answer the door and explain i am at thier service. Usually this leads to laughter and being told to be a good girl or "bitch". So any other feminized cuckolds?
Required? Try and stop me!

same here . I am requitred to only be in pink panties anty time a bbc is coming, i have to answer the door , let him in, introduce him to kim, stay in thenm the duration he is there , and lick his cum out of her in panties, the absolute most himilliating thing isss having to answer the droor to a blk stranger in pink panties with a huge precum stain on the front , omggggg

Back