WIFE'S SECRET REVEALED

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife recently confessed that although she never thought of cheating on me she did so last summer while we were on vacation. We were at an all inclusive resort and one afternoon while I was out golfing she met a young man black man who was staying at the same hotel. She said she became attracted to him and started to tease him about his great body and good looks telling him he was going to excite all the older women around the pool. He took it one step further by telling her he was not only good looking but that he had a huge cock. It was too much for my wife to resist and she invited him back to our room. Although she was more than twenty years older than he, she must have made an impression on her because when she pulled his swim trunks down, he not only had a big cock, but a rock hard one at that. She sucked him and then pulled him onto the bed and received a good hard fucking from her young stud. I asked her if it was only the one time and she just smiled. "Didn't you wonder why I let you go golfing every day?" she snickered.

1.jpg

My wife recently confessed that although she never thought of cheating on me she did so last summer while we were on vacation. We were at an all inclusive resort and one afternoon while I was out golfing she met a young man black man who was staying at the same hotel. She said she became attracted to him and started to tease him about his great body and good looks telling him he was going to excite all the older women around the pool. He took it one step further by telling her he was not only good looking but that he had a huge cock. It was too much for my wife to resist and she invited him back to our room. Although she was more than twenty years older than he, she must have made an impression on her because when she pulled his swim trunks down, he not only had a big cock, but a rock hard one at that. She sucked him and then pulled him onto the bed and received a good hard fucking from her young stud. I asked her if it was only the one time and she just smiled. "Didn't you wonder why I let you go golfing every day?" she snickered.

View attachment 48553
So you were trying for a birdie- but she got a hole in one! Does she think of cheating on you now?

View attachment 48553
I wanna fuck your wife

Back