Wife's Purchase

Has this ever worked for anyone?
I got two big black dildos for my wife with the same goal in mind...she loves em but has gone no further. Hope you know that there is no simple checklist which will guarantee what you want. As much as you see all of the statements on here about "all white women love BBD", and the like, it isn't true. IMHO, if she doesn't already have an interest or curiousity your chances are small to none that she will fuck BBD.

I got two big black dildos for my wife with the same goal in mind...she loves em but has gone no further. Hope you know that there is no simple checklist which will guarantee what you want. As much as you see all of the statements on here about "all white women love BBD", and the like, it isn't true. IMHO, if she doesn't already have an interest or curiousity your chances are small to none that she will fuck BBD.

I have to agree. There needs to be a level of interest already brewing in the woman before any of it goes beyond games.

I got a black dildo some years ago, and it was very horny to see it in her white married pussy, but she wasn't keen on it.

Back