Wifes long journey to first big black cock experience

Here is the true story of how my wife of 10 plus years finally fulfilled her inter-racial fantasy and mine and experienced her first big black cock. It shows that with patience, love and perseverance, you can help you white wife or girlfriend experience great sex with a big black cock. In fact, when we first met, I assumed my wife had already had sex with one or more black men, but she denied ever having black cock before last year in St. Martin.

The seeds of her experience started long before St. Martin and even before we met. She grew up in the Baltimore area. She is a pretty, 5'-3'', blond, blue eyed girl. She is an avid runner and exercises regularly so her ass and legs are well toned, and she is in shape, even after having children. She was, however, flat chested, but we fixed that about 5 years ago, and she now proudly sports firm 36D tits to go with her tight ass.

She was a high school basketball cheerleader so she was always around black basketball players. Her dad was the coach and, in the summers, she went to basketball camp with the team. During off times, she could slip into a bikini and swim in the pool with the players. I am sure most of them wanted to turn this little white girl into a black cock worshiping slut. Although she says some black players hit on her and asked her out, she was too afraid her parents would disapprove of her having a black boyfriend, even though their attention excited her.

After high school, she was a basketball cheerleader in college. Again, she was always around big, black athletes. She said some of them asked her out, but she was still too shy. Her college years were not a total waste as she lost her virginity and learned to give great blow jobs.

After college, she went to work in Washington D.C. She was still curious about black cock, and she gained more confidence with her independence. She says she went out a few times with a black guy from her office, and she went out a few times with a black Washington Redskins football player. She says these were just lunch dates and that she did nothing with these black guys other than kissing. (Personally, I find it a little hard to believe that the NFL player did not get her legs wrapped around him, but we'll take her at her word).

She then moved to Atlanta and got a job in hotel management. We met shortly after she left the hotel for another job. When we met, her best friend was dating a well built black guy. I told her that I had dated several black girls and that I thought inter-racial sex was really hot. I told her that I certainly understood why white girls want to experiment with well hung black men. I told her that, given her background, it was hard to believe that she never had black cock. When we went to clubs in Atlanta, black guys often hit on her, and I encouraged her to dance with them. Almost always, she let them feel her up pretty good on the dance floor, and she would rub her crotch and grind her ass into their legs and groin area. As she never wears panties and her dresses always short, I am sure her bare pussy rubbed against their clothes.

Since we have been married, we travel to the Caribbean a couple of times a year. We enjoy staying at nudist and lifestyle friendly resorts, although we are not swingers. On one trip, on the nude beach, we met a much older black man from the island named Oliver. He made no secret of the fact that he wanted to fuck my wife. He had about an 11" dick, but it was skinny as a pencil, and I knew he was way too old and that she would not fuck him. He spent several days talking to us laying on his side on the beach at her feet so that he could look straight between her legs at her little landing strip of blond pubic hair above her otherwise shaved pussy. His long skinny black cock got hard just looking at her pussy. This made her a little uncomfortable, but not uncomfortable enough to close her legs and obstruct his view.

Our next trip was to Hedo 2 in Jamaica. On our last day, a very nice black bull from Miami named Gerald spotted her and started chatting us up at the nude pool. Gerald was about 6'-3" with a long, think ebony cock. Gerald told me that he dated white wives and had their cuckold husbands shave their pussys, bath them and dress them in sexy clothes before he picked them up. Prior to every date, the husband could not touch the wife as her pussy was the exclusive property of Gerald and his black friends to fill with their cum. He asked me if I thought my wife would be interested in dating a black bull. I told him about her limited inter-racial experience, that my fantasy was watching her fuck and suck black cock and, if he could talk her into bed, that was certainly OK with me.

She really liked Gerald, and he had his big black cock right there for her to drool over. Gerald sat with her and chatted her up the rest of the afternoon and into early evening at the nude pool and they sat together in the nude, shoulder to shoulder, for an hour or more in the hot tub. I hung back, kept an eye on his progress and brought them drinks as I thought a few drinks might lower her inhibitions. He told her all about his lifestyle and, while in the hot tub, he asked her to massage that big black dick. She declined to do so and we returned home the next day. I think if Gerald had more time with her, she would have sucked his big, thick black dick for all its worth, and he would have buried that big black pole deep inside her pussy. I confess I have fantasized about her having a date with Gerald.

When nothing happened with Gerald, I was began to think my little white wife would never have a big black cock. Just when I about decided it was hopeless, we were returning from a beach trip to Florida. We had a seven hour car ride and the conversation turned to sex and specifically, inter-racial sex. I talked about my experiences with black girls and how exciting the contrasting skin tones are when your having inter-racial sex. I again said that I understand why white girls want black cock and that I could not believe she never fucked a black guy.

She reiterated that she had never been with a black guy, but she confessed, for the first time in our marriage, that having sex with black guys had long been one of her sexual fantasies. She told me that when she worked for the hotel in Atlanta, there was muscular black maintenance staff employee who use to flirt with her and she flirted with him. She said the sexual tension between the two of them was almost unbearable and that it was all she could do to keep from calling him into a vacant room, dropping to her knees and start sucking his black dick. She said every time she talked to him, he made her so horny that her pussy was dripping wet. She said she often thought about him when she masturbated with a dildo and dreamed of being stuffed with big, black cock.

My own cock was rock hard as she told me of her fantasy black lovers. Once your wife tells you she fantasizes about big black dick while masturbating, you know the opportunity is there. I went from thinking it would never happen, to believing it could happen. I also knew my wife was not going to simply go to a bar and gang bang a bunch of black guys on a pool table. I knew I needed a situation where she relaxed, felt safe and let everything progress at her pace. The answer was to schedule her a sensuous massage with a black masseuse. Essentially, this is a regular massage with a happy ending, usually a good finger fucking for the lady, but I wanted to see if she would take it farther.

We scheduled a vacation on St.Martin at the nude beach at Orient Bay. I found on the Internet a black masseuse who advertised sensuous massages for ladies. His name was Brian, and the reviews from the ladies was that Brian was very good looking, polite and pretty well endowed. It was also reported that Brian gave a great massage and that it progressed as far as the lady allowed. That sounded perfect so I scheduled a sensuous massage with Brian for five o'clock in our room one afternoon. Finally, the day for her massage arrived. I confess, it was hard for me to keep from getting an erection on the nude beach that afternoon just thinking about what could happen. My wife knew she had a sensuous massage scheduled with a black masseuse so she knew a black guy would oil up her entire body and finger her pussy.

As it got late in the afternoon, we returned to the room and she showered to get ready for her massage. Brian arrived on time and set up his massage table at the end of the bed. Brian is a 6"-1", dark skinned black guy in his early 30's from St. Martin. He is in excellent physical shape. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat down at the end of the bed. My naked wife laid face down on Brian's massage table, and Brian stripped off his shirt and spread her legs slightly apart so that her feet hung off either side of the massage table. Brian than sprayed his hands with massage oil and started massaging her calves. He worked his way up her outer thighs, hips, back and shoulders, always liberally applying massage oil to her body. After massaging her neck and head, he continued to apply massage oil and worked his way down her middle back, buttocks, inner thighs and calves again. Then, as he worked his way back up her inner thighs, he slipped a couple of
well oiled fingers into her already wet pussy. She let out little moans as his fingers penetrated in and out.

After getting her good and hot from finger fucking, he told her to roll over onto her back. She did so and he oiled and massaged her front, paying particular attention to her tanned breasts and gently pinched and rolled her nipples with his hands. As he worked his way down her body and around her legs, he occasionally stroked her clit and dipped his fingers into her pussy. She very much enjoyed his finger stimulation, and I could see she was very aroused. She was dripping wet from massage oil and her own juices, and her pussy lips were pink and swollen.

This whole time I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking straight down on her naked body as she quietly moaned and quivered as Brian masturbated her. After a very good, professional massage, Brian moved over to her right side, bent over and to lick and suck her right nipple. When he did this, she opened her eyes and looked over at me. I smiled and gave a reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and just absorbed the stimulation Brian's mouth and tongue provided her right nipple. After this nipple was fully erect from Brian's sucking, he moved over to make her left nipple join the right one at full attention.

With both of her pink nipples fully protruding, Brian moved down her stomach to her already wet and swollen pussy. As Brian started tongueing her pussy, she again opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled again and gave another reassuring nod. She closed her eyes to enjoy the stimulation Brian's tongue provided to her clit and pussy lips. Brian proceeded to give her a good, long, professional pussy eating.

Next, Brian told her to move over to the bed and she readily complied. She laid back on the covers, her head on the pillow, her legs bent at the knees and slightly apart. Brian passed the bed and went into the bathroom. He emerged a few seconds later. He had dropped his shorts and sported an 8" to 9" rock hard pole. His cock was a dark chocolate black, but his head was not really any bigger than mine. However, Brian's cock was at least two inches longer and his black pole was thicker and it got very thick near its base. Brian was rolling a condom over his engorged ebony cock, when my wife asked if he thought he was going to have sex with her. He responded "no," that he was going to stay on the outside and massage her clit with the head of his cock. She said "OK" so Brian climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs.

I switched positions so that I was now laying on my right side to the left of my wife. Brian put his hands on her inner thighs, spread her legs wide apart, pushed her legs back a little and positioned himself on his knees between her spread open thighs. He then took his right hand and pushed his harden black cock downward and placed the head of his dick against the wet folds of her swollen pussy lips. He then rubbed the head of his thick, chocolate cock over and around her pink clit and inner lips. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this feeling. Brian then leaned forward and slid his hands between her upper arms and chest until he was on all fours with his hands under her shoulders and his inner arms pressing against the outside of her breasts pressing them closer together. Of course, this motion also pushed her legs back more tilting her pelvis upwards and it gently lowered his hips so that his thick black rod slowly penetrated her pussy. She
offered no protest as the full length of Brian's ebony shaft descended deeper and deeper, inch by inch, into her awaiting wet pussy. Brian then drew his hips back and forth slowly pumping her. On each down stroke, my wife let out a little moan every time the full length of his engorged ebony shaft entered her and his thick dark black shaft stretched her pussy to its limit.

This time she did not open her eyes to look to me to see if I approved. She kept her eyes closed. She took deep breaths and softly moaned at the end of each of Brian's down strokes as he steadily pumped his black cock deep into her again and again. From my vantage point laying beside her, I thought Brian's big black cock was inside her, but I could not tell for certain. I moved to the end of the bed so that I could see what was happening to her pussy. What I saw was Brian' thick, black cock buried up to his balls inside my wife's swollen pink pussy. In fact, his black balls slapped against her pink asshole on each down stroke as he now fucked her harder and faster. Her pussy lips gripped tightly around his thick black shaft and caressed the full length of it as he pulled it back and pushed his shaft back in. With her legs wrapped around his, she moaned and took all of his black cock inside her over and over again. A thick, milky white froth of
her juices was clearly visible around her pussy and some of it oozed down her ass cheeks onto the bed.

Occasionally speeding up or slowing down, Brian continued to fuck her missionary style like this for a good 15 minutes or more. I watched my wife in sheer amazement, and I had a hard on which could have cut glass. I assumed Brian had blown his load inside her when he told me to take over. Brian pulled his long, thick black cock out of her now stretched, cream pie pussy. I knelt between her legs, right where Brian had been, and easily slid my smaller cock inside her. I fucked my wife many times after she has been stretched from one of her dildos or vibrators but, I have never felt her so stretched as she was now. As I fucked her, Brian stood beside the bed slowly stroking his ebony cock keeping it hard.

Somehow I had not yet cum, and I noticed Brian had peeled off his condom, but he still had this enormous dark chocolate erection. I asked him did he cum and he said "no." I asked if he wanted to put on another condom and finish himself. He pulled out another condom and we changed places again. This time she already had her legs wide apart in anticipation of the re-entry of his long, thick ebony shaft. However, Brian had another idea. He took her by the ankles, straighted her legs and pushed her legs back over her head. With her hips tilted upward, he quickly and easily buried the full length of his thick, black cock inside her up to his balls. He pumped her fast like this for another 10 minutes or so. His stamina was amazing and he banged her hard over and over until he exploded inside her filing his condom with his cum. Slowly he withdrew his glistening black sword from her well fucked pussy and he let her ankles.

I then got back on the bed and followed up on Brian's work with my own cock. I spread her legs to pop my own dick back in. My wife's pussy was an open, pink circle. It formed a perfect round opening the exact size of the base of Brian's thick ebony cock, and it was soaking wet from all of the big black cock it had received. Brian again stood right beside the bed, peeled off his used condom and watched. As I started to fuck her missionary style, Brian asked her to massage his cock. He moved his still pretty erect black cock over towards her face and, unlike poor Gerald at the Hedo 2 hot tub, this time without any hesitation, she grabbed Brian's big, black cock, massaged his balls and stroked his cum covered shaft with her right hand. Watching her give Brian a hand job, it did not take me long to cum. After I came, Brian asked her to suck his cock, but she finally said "no."

I was a little disappointed she did not clean his thick black shaft with her talented tongue and mouth. However, I certainly considered the afternoon an outstanding success. I was not sure how far she would go, and she surprised me by fucking Brian twice and giving him a hand job. Besides not getting her to suck his black cock, Brian did not fuck her from behind nor did she get on top to ride that long, thick chocolate cock. However, we need to save something for her second black cock experience, right?

Almost two and a half hours after he came to our room, Brian packed up his massage table and said goodbye. My wife was still naked on the bed, sweaty and oily, her hair a total mess. She certainly looked like a white slut for big black cock who had been fucked hard by big black cock and put up wet. After all, that is what had just happened. We showered, she fixed her hair and makeup and put on a super sexy dress which really showed off her tits. We went to dinner at a nearby restaurant in Orient Village. I told her how much I loved her, how I loved what she had done and how watching her fuck Brian was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I swear I had a hard on all through dinner, and we fucked again when we got back to the room. However, that night and for the next several days, I had to be very, very gentle with her as her pussy was sore from Brian's longer and thicker black cock.

As you can see, it took a lot of time and patience to get my wife her first big black cock experience. I read the Moderator's 12 step guidelines for getting white wives and girlfriends to try big black cock. Unknowingly, I followed most of those steps and it works! I guess the moral is don't get discouraged and don't give up. With patience and perseverance, one day you may see your white wife or girlfriend experience the unbelievable ******* that a big black cock gives to a tight white pussy. Whether they will tell you or not, many white women want big black cock. Most crave it and they often fantasize about it when they masturbate.

By the way, see the necklace hanging between the cleavage of my wife's firm tits in the picture below? I bought that for her the the day after she fucked Brian to celebrate her fulfilling her inter-racial fantasy and for finally experiencing big black cock. She wears it almost every day. It reminds us of when her pussy was treated to a big black cock. Now you know its secret meaning too. Also, attached is a picture of Brian giving a massage on Orient Beach.
tn

tn

I will have to keep trying to get my wife her first go with some bbc,i might approach a black guy who works at her place of work.

I would love to speak to you more about your vacation. We are going to St. Martin in Aug this year.

Hot story but this is the first time I have came across a member that limits who can see their profile or pictures...????? Is this something new?

Thanks guys. I am glad you thought her story was hot and I hope we have some sexy new stories to share. Attached is a picture from an earlier trip before she had her boobs done. I think you can see why she is so popular with black guys.

She was hot even without the bolt-ons! :mstickle::D

I hope she take another black lover too. If there is a black guy at the resort, she'll be flirting with him.
Ohhh my goodness that story got me hard as hell right now. Great first experience! Hope she has her full share of black cock in the future. Happy hunting :)

Back