Wifes long journey to first big black cock experience

Here is the true story of how my wife of 10 plus years fulfilled her interacial fantasy. In fact, when we first met, I assumed my wife had already enjoyed sex with black men, but she denied ever having black cock before last year in St. Martin.

The seeds of her experience started long before St. Martin and even before we met. She grew up in the Baltimore area. She is a pretty, 5'-3'', blue eyed blond. She runs and exercises so her ass and legs are well toned, and she is in shape, even after having children. After getting a boob job about 5 years ago, she proudly sports firm 36D tits to go with her tight ass.

She was a high school basketball cheerleader so she was always around black basketball players. Her dad was the coach and, in the summers, she went to basketball camp with the team. During off times, she would slip on a bikini and swim in the pool with the players. I am sure many of them thought of turning coach's little blond ******* into a slut for black cock. Although some black players flirted with her and asked her out, she was afraid her parents would disapprove of a black boyfriend, even though their attention turned her on.

After high school, she was a basketball cheerleader in college. Again, she was always around big, black athletes, and some of them asked her out. She was very tempted, but she was still too shy to try inter-racial sex. Her college years were not a total waste as she lost her virginity and learned to give great blow jobs.

After college, she went to work in Washington D.C. She dated a black guy from her office, and she went out a few times with a black Washington Redskins football player. She says these were mostly lunch dates and that she did nothing with these black guys other than kissing. (I doubt nothing but kissing went on, but we'll take her at her word).

She then moved to Atlanta. When we met, her best friend was dating a black guy. I told her that I had dated several black girls and that I thought inter-racial sex was really hot. I told her I certainly understood white girls wanting well hung black men. I told her that, given her background, it was hard to believe she never slept with a black guy. When we went to clubs in Atlanta, black guys often hit on her, and I encouraged her to dance with them. Almost always, she let them feel her up pretty good on the dance floor.

Since getting married, we travel to the Caribbean a couple of times a year. We enjoy staying at nudist and lifestyle friendly resorts, although we are not swingers. On one trip to Antigua, on the nude beach, we met a much older black man from the island named Oliver. He made no secret of the fact that he wanted to fuck my wife. Oliver had about an 11" dick, but it was skinny as a pencil, and I knew he was way too old and she would not fuck him. Oliver spent several afternoons talking to us laying on his side on the beach at her feet so that he could look straight between her legs at the narrow landing strip of blond pubic hair above her otherwise shaved pussy. Oliver's long skinny black cock got hard just looking at her pussy. This made her a little uncomfortable, but not uncomfortable enough to close her legs and obstruct his view.

Another trip was to Hedo 2 in Jamaica. On our last day, a very nice, athletic black guy from Miami named Gerald spotted her and started chatting us up at the nude pool. Gerald was about 6'-3" with a long, thick ebony cock hanging between his legs. Gerald told me he dated white wives and had their cuckold husbands shave their pussies, bath them and dress them up sexy before picking them up. Prior to every date, the husband could not touch the wife as her pussy was the exclusive property of Gerald and his black friends to fill with their cum. He asked if I thought my wife might like a black bull. I told him about her limited inter-racial experience, and, if he could talk her into bed, that was certainly OK with me.

She really liked Gerald, and his big black cock was right there for her to drool over. Gerald flirted with her and chatted her up the rest of the afternoon at the nude pool. By early evening, they sat nude together in the hot tub, shoulder to shoulder, for an hour or more. I hung back, kept an eye on Gerald's progress and brought them drinks as I thought a few drinks might lower her inhibitions. Gerald told her about his lifestyle and, while in the hot tub, he asked her to massage his dick. She declined to do so and we returned home the next day. If Gerald had more time with her, I think he would have fucked her.

When nothing happened with Gerald, I began to think my little white wife would never experience big black cock. Just when I about decided it was hopeless, we were returning from a beach trip to Florida. We had a seven hour car ride and the conversation turned to sex and specifically, inter-racial sex. I again said that I understand white girls wanting black cock and that I could not believe she never had sex with a black guy.

She reiterated that she had never been with a black guy, but she confessed, for the first time, that having sex with a black guy was one of her fantasies. She told me that when she worked at a hotel in Atlanta, there was muscular black maintenance employee who flirted with her and she always flirted with him. She said the sexual tension was almost unbearable and that she wanted to call him into a vacant room, drop to her knees and suck his black dick. She said every time he flirted with her, he made her so wet and horny. She said she often masturbated about him fucking her with his big, black cock.

My own cock was rock hard as she told me of her imaginary black lover. My wife masturbates about black men fucking her. Now, we just needed the right black guy.

We scheduled a vacation on St.Martin at the nude beach at Orient Bay. I found on the Internet a black masseuse who advertised sensuous massages for ladies. His name was Brian, and the reviews from the ladies were that Brian was very good looking, polite and well endowed. It was also reported that Brian gave a great massage and that it progressed as far as the lady allowed. That sounded perfect so I scheduled her a sensuous massage with Brian for five o'clock in our room one afternoon. My wife knew she had a sensuous massage scheduled so she knew a black guy would oil up her body and finger her pussy. Finally, the day for her massage arrived, and it was hard for me to think of anything else.

As it got late in the afternoon, we returned to the room and she showered to get ready for her massage. Brian arrived and set up his massage table at the end of the bed. Brian is a 6"-1", dark skinned black guy in his early 30's from St. Martin. He is in excellent physical shape. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat down at the end of the bed. My naked wife laid face down on Brian's massage table, and Brian stripped off his shirt and spread her legs slightly apart so that her feet hung off either side of the massage table. Brian then sprayed his hands with massage oil and started massaging her calves. He worked his way up her thighs, hips, back and shoulders, always liberally applying massage oil to her body. After massaging her neck and head, he continued to apply massage oil and worked his way down her back, buttocks, thighs and calves again. Every time he massaged her thighs, he slipped a couple of well oiled fingers into her pussy. She let out little moans when his fingers penetrated in and out.

After some finger fucking, he told her to turn over onto her back. She did so and Brian oiled and massaged her front side, paying particular attention to her tanned, firm breasts, and he gently pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers. As he worked his way down her body and around her legs, he stroked her clit and dipped his fingers into her pussy. She was wet from massage oil and her own juices, and her pussy lips were pink and swollen.

This whole time I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking straight down on her naked body which quivered as Brian masturbated her. Brian then moved over to her right side, bent over and sucked her right nipple. When he did this, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and gave a reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and just absorbed the stimulation from Brian's mouth and tongue. When her right nipple was hard from Brian's licking and sucking, he moved over and gave her left nipple the same attention until it was also moist with saliva and fully erect.

When both of her nipples were standing at attention, Brian moved down her stomach. When Brian started tonguing her pussy, she again opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled again and gave another reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and enjoyed Brian licking her clit and pussy.

Next, Brian told her to move over to the bed and she readily complied. She laid back on the covers, head on the pillow, legs bent at the knees and slightly apart. Brian passed her by and went into the bathroom. He emerged seconds later without his shorts and sporting a good 9 to 10 inch erection. His cock was a dark chocolate, almost jet black color, but his head was not really any bigger than mine. However, Brian was about two inches longer but so much thicker than me, and Brian's black shaft grew to about three inches or more in diameter as it neared the base. Brian was rolling a condom over his engorged ebony cock, when my wife asked if he thought he was going to have sex with her. He responded "no," that he was going to stay on the outside and massage her clit with the head of his cock. She said "OK" so Brian climbed onto the bed and positioned himself on his knees between her legs.

I switched positions to lay on my right side to my wife's left. Brian spread her legs apart and pushed them back to tilt her pelvis upwards exposing her pussy. With his hand, he pushed his harden black cock down and put his dick against her opening. Guiding his shaft with his hand, he massaged her clit and pussy lips with the head of his thick, chocolate cock. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this feeling.

Seeing that she was comfortable with this, Brian left his cock pressed against her opening, leaned forward and placed his hands between her upper arms and chest so that he was on all fours and his forearms pressed her breasts close together. As Brian mounted her, his black cock penetrated her as his hips lowered. She offered no protest. She simply accepted Brian's ebony shaft, deeper and deeper, inch by inch, until it was all the way in. Brian then gently drew his hips back and forth fucking her slowly as she adjusted to his giant lenght and girth. At the end of each down stroke, my wife let out a little moan from the stretching and deep penetration.

This time she had not opened her eyes nor sought my approval. She kept her eyes closed and was deeply breathing. From my vantage point laying beside her, I thought Brian was inside her, but I could not tell for certain whether they were fucking or if he was still teasing her pussy with the head of his cock.

I turned around on the bed to confirm what was really happening. What I saw was that my wife had slipped her hands behind her knees and she was holding her own legs wide open. If she had never given her body to a black man before, she willingly did so now.

And Brian's thick, dark cock was getting buried inside my wife's swollen pussy. Her pink pussy lips tightly gripped Brian's cock smoothly caressing the thick black shaft slidding in and out of her. His black balls bumped her ass on each down stroke. Her creamy white pussy juice already caked his thick, black rod, providing sweet lubrication. Her cum leaked down her ass cheeks wetting the sheets. With legs firmly around Brian, she fucked in sync with Brian to receive the maximum stretching and deepest penetration from his cock.

I watched them fucking in sheer amazement. And, I had a hard on which could have cut glass. I assumed Brian had blown his load inside her when he told me to take over. Once Brian pulled his long, thick black cock out of her, I knelt between her legs and easily slid my smaller white penis inside her. I never felt her pussy so stretched. As I fucked her, Brian stood beside the bed slowly stroking his ebony cock keeping it hard.

Somehow I had not yet cum, and even though Brian had peeled off his condom, he still had this enormous chocolate erection. I asked him did he cum and he said "no." I asked if he wanted to put on another condom and finish. He pulled out another condom, and we changed places again.

This time, she already had her legs spread eagerly anticipating Brian's cock. However, Brian grabbed her ankles, put her feet on his shoulders, and leaned over her. Bending her legs almost back to her head, Brian's thick, black cock plowed back inside her. Her body then served the needs of her black master. Once satisfied with fucking her like this, Brian again grabbed her ankles, held her spread eagle, and fucked her hard. She was for his use. She was black owned.

Brian tightly held her ankles and pounded her with thick, black meat until her pussy's sweet fricton fulfilled its purpose. She was now ready for a black man's cum. Brian tensed and unloaded filing his condom with cum. After he was finished cumming, Brian pulled out his glistening black sword and let go of his little slut's ankles.

I then got back on the bed and followed up with my cock. My wife's well fucked pussy was a perfectly round, gapping pink hole sized exactly to Brian's girth. Brian again stood right beside the bed, and peeled off his used condom. As I started to fuck her missionary style, Brian told her to massage his cock which was coated with his cum caught inside the condom. He put his still nearly erect black cock directly in her face and, unlike Gerald at the Hedo 2 hot tub, without any hesitation, she eagerly grabbed Brian's big, black cock, with her right hand and firmly stroked his cum covered shaft. After squeezing another few drops of cum out of Brian's black dick, she massaged his balls. Watching her jerk Brian's cock, I came immediately inside her. Brian then asked her to suck his cock, but she finally said "no."

I was a little disappointed she did not clean the cum off his pole with her talented tongue and mouth. However, I certainly considered the afternoon an outstanding success. I was not sure how far she would go, and she surprised me by fucking Brian twice and giving him a hand job. Besides not sucking Brian's black cock, Brian did not fuck her from behind nor did she get on top and ride his long, thick chocolate pole. However, she needs to save something for her second black cock experience, right?

Almost two and a half hours after he came to our room, Brian packed up his massage table and said goodbye. My wife was still naked on the bed, sweaty and oily, her blond hair a total mess. She had my cum leaking from her pussy, and Brian's cum covering her right hand. She certainly looked like a black cock slut. After all, that's what she is.

We showered, she fixed her hair and makeup and put on a super sexy dress which really showed off her tits. We went to dinner at a nearby restaurant in Orient Village. I told her how much I loved her, how I loved what she had done and how watching her fuck Brian was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I swear I had a hard on all through dinner, and we fucked again when we got back to the room. However, that night and for the next several days, I had to be very, very gentle as her pussy was raw from that long, thick black cock.

By the way, see the necklace hanging between my wife's firm tits in the picture below? I bought that for her the the day after she fucked Brian to celebrate her BBC experience. She wears it every day. It reminds us of when she became a black cock slut. ♤ Now you know its secret meaning too.

View attachment 133425View attachment 133426View attachment 23350 View attachment 23350 View attachment 120759 View attachment 130227View attachment 130226 View attachment 23350View attachment 130226View attachment 130227 View attachment 133424 View attachment 332004
Here is the true story of how my wife of 10 plus years fulfilled her interacial fantasy. In fact, when we first met, I assumed my wife had already enjoyed sex with black men, but she denied ever having black cock before last year in St. Martin.

The seeds of her experience started long before St. Martin and even before we met. She grew up in the Baltimore area. She is a pretty, 5'-3'', blue eyed blond. She runs and exercises so her ass and legs are well toned, and she is in shape, even after having children. After getting a boob job about 5 years ago, she proudly sports firm 36D tits to go with her tight ass.

She was a high school basketball cheerleader so she was always around black basketball players. Her dad was the coach and, in the summers, she went to basketball camp with the team. During off times, she would slip on a bikini and swim in the pool with the players. I am sure many of them thought of turning coach's little blond ******* into a slut for black cock. Although some black players flirted with her and asked her out, she was afraid her parents would disapprove of a black boyfriend, even though their attention turned her on.

After high school, she was a basketball cheerleader in college. Again, she was always around big, black athletes, and some of them asked her out. She was very tempted, but she was still too shy to try inter-racial sex. Her college years were not a total waste as she lost her virginity and learned to give great blow jobs.

After college, she went to work in Washington D.C. She dated a black guy from her office, and she went out a few times with a black Washington Redskins football player. She says these were mostly lunch dates and that she did nothing with these black guys other than kissing. (I doubt nothing but kissing went on, but we'll take her at her word).

She then moved to Atlanta. When we met, her best friend was dating a black guy. I told her that I had dated several black girls and that I thought inter-racial sex was really hot. I told her I certainly understood white girls wanting well hung black men. I told her that, given her background, it was hard to believe she never slept with a black guy. When we went to clubs in Atlanta, black guys often hit on her, and I encouraged her to dance with them. Almost always, she let them feel her up pretty good on the dance floor.

Since getting married, we travel to the Caribbean a couple of times a year. We enjoy staying at nudist and lifestyle friendly resorts, although we are not swingers. On one trip to Antigua, on the nude beach, we met a much older black man from the island named Oliver. He made no secret of the fact that he wanted to fuck my wife. Oliver had about an 11" dick, but it was skinny as a pencil, and I knew he was way too old and she would not fuck him. Oliver spent several afternoons talking to us laying on his side on the beach at her feet so that he could look straight between her legs at the narrow landing strip of blond pubic hair above her otherwise shaved pussy. Oliver's long skinny black cock got hard just looking at her pussy. This made her a little uncomfortable, but not uncomfortable enough to close her legs and obstruct his view.

Another trip was to Hedo 2 in Jamaica. On our last day, a very nice, athletic black guy from Miami named Gerald spotted her and started chatting us up at the nude pool. Gerald was about 6'-3" with a long, thick ebony cock hanging between his legs. Gerald told me he dated white wives and had their cuckold husbands shave their pussies, bath them and dress them up sexy before picking them up. Prior to every date, the husband could not touch the wife as her pussy was the exclusive property of Gerald and his black friends to fill with their cum. He asked if I thought my wife might like a black bull. I told him about her limited inter-racial experience, and, if he could talk her into bed, that was certainly OK with me.

She really liked Gerald, and his big black cock was right there for her to drool over. Gerald flirted with her and chatted her up the rest of the afternoon at the nude pool. By early evening, they sat nude together in the hot tub, shoulder to shoulder, for an hour or more. I hung back, kept an eye on Gerald's progress and brought them drinks as I thought a few drinks might lower her inhibitions. Gerald told her about his lifestyle and, while in the hot tub, he asked her to massage his dick. She declined to do so and we returned home the next day. If Gerald had more time with her, I think he would have fucked her.

When nothing happened with Gerald, I began to think my little white wife would never experience big black cock. Just when I about decided it was hopeless, we were returning from a beach trip to Florida. We had a seven hour car ride and the conversation turned to sex and specifically, inter-racial sex. I again said that I understand white girls wanting black cock and that I could not believe she never had sex with a black guy.

She reiterated that she had never been with a black guy, but she confessed, for the first time, that having sex with a black guy was one of her fantasies. She told me that when she worked at a hotel in Atlanta, there was muscular black maintenance employee who flirted with her and she always flirted with him. She said the sexual tension was almost unbearable and that she wanted to call him into a vacant room, drop to her knees and suck his black dick. She said every time he flirted with her, he made her so wet and horny. She said she often masturbated about him fucking her with his big, black cock.

My own cock was rock hard as she told me of her imaginary black lover. My wife masturbates about black men fucking her. Now, we just needed the right black guy.

We scheduled a vacation on St.Martin at the nude beach at Orient Bay. I found on the Internet a black masseuse who advertised sensuous massages for ladies. His name was Brian, and the reviews from the ladies were that Brian was very good looking, polite and well endowed. It was also reported that Brian gave a great massage and that it progressed as far as the lady allowed. That sounded perfect so I scheduled her a sensuous massage with Brian for five o'clock in our room one afternoon. My wife knew she had a sensuous massage scheduled so she knew a black guy would oil up her body and finger her pussy. Finally, the day for her massage arrived, and it was hard for me to think of anything else.

As it got late in the afternoon, we returned to the room and she showered to get ready for her massage. Brian arrived and set up his massage table at the end of the bed. Brian is a 6"-1", dark skinned black guy in his early 30's from St. Martin. He is in excellent physical shape. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat down at the end of the bed. My naked wife laid face down on Brian's massage table, and Brian stripped off his shirt and spread her legs slightly apart so that her feet hung off either side of the massage table. Brian then sprayed his hands with massage oil and started massaging her calves. He worked his way up her thighs, hips, back and shoulders, always liberally applying massage oil to her body. After massaging her neck and head, he continued to apply massage oil and worked his way down her back, buttocks, thighs and calves again. Every time he massaged her thighs, he slipped a couple of well oiled fingers into her pussy. She let out little moans when his fingers penetrated in and out.

After some finger fucking, he told her to turn over onto her back. She did so and Brian oiled and massaged her front side, paying particular attention to her tanned, firm breasts, and he gently pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers. As he worked his way down her body and around her legs, he stroked her clit and dipped his fingers into her pussy. She was wet from massage oil and her own juices, and her pussy lips were pink and swollen.

This whole time I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking straight down on her naked body which quivered as Brian masturbated her. Brian then moved over to her right side, bent over and sucked her right nipple. When he did this, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and gave a reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and just absorbed the stimulation from Brian's mouth and tongue. When her right nipple was hard from Brian's licking and sucking, he moved over and gave her left nipple the same attention until it was also moist with saliva and fully erect.

When both of her nipples were standing at attention, Brian moved down her stomach. When Brian started tonguing her pussy, she again opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled again and gave another reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and enjoyed Brian licking her clit and pussy.

Next, Brian told her to move over to the bed and she readily complied. She laid back on the covers, head on the pillow, legs bent at the knees and slightly apart. Brian passed her by and went into the bathroom. He emerged seconds later without his shorts and sporting a good 9 to 10 inch erection. His cock was a dark chocolate, almost jet black color, but his head was not really any bigger than mine. However, Brian was about two inches longer but so much thicker than me, and Brian's black shaft grew to about three inches or more in diameter as it neared the base. Brian was rolling a condom over his engorged ebony cock, when my wife asked if he thought he was going to have sex with her. He responded "no," that he was going to stay on the outside and massage her clit with the head of his cock. She said "OK" so Brian climbed onto the bed and positioned himself on his knees between her legs.

I switched positions to lay on my right side to my wife's left. Brian spread her legs apart and pushed them back to tilt her pelvis upwards exposing her pussy. With his hand, he pushed his harden black cock down and put his dick against her opening. Guiding his shaft with his hand, he massaged her clit and pussy lips with the head of his thick, chocolate cock. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this feeling.

Seeing that she was comfortable with this, Brian left his cock pressed against her opening, leaned forward and placed his hands between her upper arms and chest so that he was on all fours and his forearms pressed her breasts close together. As Brian mounted her, his black cock penetrated her as his hips lowered. She offered no protest. She simply accepted Brian's ebony shaft, deeper and deeper, inch by inch, until it was all the way in. Brian then gently drew his hips back and forth fucking her slowly as she adjusted to his giant lenght and girth. At the end of each down stroke, my wife let out a little moan from the stretching and deep penetration.

This time she had not opened her eyes nor sought my approval. She kept her eyes closed and was deeply breathing. From my vantage point laying beside her, I thought Brian was inside her, but I could not tell for certain whether they were fucking or if he was still teasing her pussy with the head of his cock.

I turned around on the bed to confirm what was really happening. What I saw was that my wife had slipped her hands behind her knees and she was holding her own legs wide open. If she had never given her body to a black man before, she willingly did so now.

And Brian's thick, dark cock was getting buried inside my wife's swollen pussy. Her pink pussy lips tightly gripped Brian's cock smoothly caressing the thick black shaft slidding in and out of her. His black balls bumped her ass on each down stroke. Her creamy white pussy juice already caked his thick, black rod, providing sweet lubrication. Her cum leaked down her ass cheeks wetting the sheets. With legs firmly around Brian, she fucked in sync with Brian to receive the maximum stretching and deepest penetration from his cock.

I watched them fucking in sheer amazement. And, I had a hard on which could have cut glass. I assumed Brian had blown his load inside her when he told me to take over. Once Brian pulled his long, thick black cock out of her, I knelt between her legs and easily slid my smaller white penis inside her. I never felt her pussy so stretched. As I fucked her, Brian stood beside the bed slowly stroking his ebony cock keeping it hard.

Somehow I had not yet cum, and even though Brian had peeled off his condom, he still had this enormous chocolate erection. I asked him did he cum and he said "no." I asked if he wanted to put on another condom and finish. He pulled out another condom, and we changed places again.

This time, she already had her legs spread eagerly anticipating Brian's cock. However, Brian grabbed her ankles, put her feet on his shoulders, and leaned over her. Bending her legs almost back to her head, Brian's thick, black cock plowed back inside her. Her body then served the needs of her black master. Once satisfied with fucking her like this, Brian again grabbed her ankles, held her spread eagle, and fucked her hard. She was for his use. She was black owned.

Brian tightly held her ankles and pounded her with thick, black meat until her pussy's sweet fricton fulfilled its purpose. She was now ready for a black man's cum. Brian tensed and unloaded filing his condom with cum. After he was finished cumming, Brian pulled out his glistening black sword and let go of his little slut's ankles.

I then got back on the bed and followed up with my cock. My wife's well fucked pussy was a perfectly round, gapping pink hole sized exactly to Brian's girth. Brian again stood right beside the bed, and peeled off his used condom. As I started to fuck her missionary style, Brian told her to massage his cock which was coated with his cum caught inside the condom. He put his still nearly erect black cock directly in her face and, unlike Gerald at the Hedo 2 hot tub, without any hesitation, she eagerly grabbed Brian's big, black cock, with her right hand and firmly stroked his cum covered shaft. After squeezing another few drops of cum out of Brian's black dick, she massaged his balls. Watching her jerk Brian's cock, I came immediately inside her. Brian then asked her to suck his cock, but she finally said "no."

I was a little disappointed she did not clean the cum off his pole with her talented tongue and mouth. However, I certainly considered the afternoon an outstanding success. I was not sure how far she would go, and she surprised me by fucking Brian twice and giving him a hand job. Besides not sucking Brian's black cock, Brian did not fuck her from behind nor did she get on top and ride his long, thick chocolate pole. However, she needs to save something for her second black cock experience, right?

Almost two and a half hours after he came to our room, Brian packed up his massage table and said goodbye. My wife was still naked on the bed, sweaty and oily, her blond hair a total mess. She had my cum leaking from her pussy, and Brian's cum covering her right hand. She certainly looked like a black cock slut. After all, that's what she is.

We showered, she fixed her hair and makeup and put on a super sexy dress which really showed off her tits. We went to dinner at a nearby restaurant in Orient Village. I told her how much I loved her, how I loved what she had done and how watching her fuck Brian was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I swear I had a hard on all through dinner, and we fucked again when we got back to the room. However, that night and for the next several days, I had to be very, very gentle as her pussy was raw from that long, thick black cock.

By the way, see the necklace hanging between my wife's firm tits in the picture below? I bought that for her the the day after she fucked Brian to celebrate her BBC experience. She wears it every day. It reminds us of when she became a black cock slut. ♤ Now you know its secret meaning too.

View attachment 133425View attachment 133426View attachment 23350 View attachment 23350 View attachment 120759 View attachment 130227View attachment 130226 View attachment 23350View attachment 130226View attachment 130227 View attachment 133424 View attachment 332004
MINE IS STILL ON HER JOURNEY I SEND HER REGULAR PORN NOW ON HER PHONE WELL BBC PORN OF DIFF STARS AND REBECCA LINARES FUCKING HUNG BLACK MEN SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE MY WIFE MY WIFE KNOWS I LOVE WATCHING HER WITH BLACK MEN CAUSE THEY LOOK ALIKE AND SHE KNOWS THIS I ALSO SEND HER VIDEOS OF WOMEN USING BLACK DILDOS OF DIFF TYPES AND SQUURTING ON THEM SHE GETS SO HORNY FROM THESE VIDEOS AHE WATCHES BBC GANG BANGS NOW SHE ALWAYS LIKED GANG BANG PORN AND DP NOW SHE WANTS SOME BIG BLACL DICK AND WONT BE LING BEFORE I FIND A WELL HUNG BBC OR TWO TOO FUCK HER SILLY AND SPLIT HER WETT LITTLE LATINA PUSSY LIKE SHE WANTS IM SURE SHE THINKS ABOUT TWO HUNG BLACK MEN ONE POUNDING HER PUSSY WELL HIS SWEAT DRIPS OFF HIS SHINEY BLACK BODY ON TO HER AS HE WORKS HER PUSSY OVER DEEP WITH LONG STETCHING STROKES AS SHE SUCKS THE OTHER HUNG BLACK COCK AND CHOKES SHE LOVE TO SUCK DICK SO SHELL LOVE SUCKING BBC AND GETTING FUCKED BY THE OTHER WONTBE LONG I WANNA SAY MAYBE A YEAR AT MOST

She was a high school basketball cheerleader so she was always around black basketball players. Her dad was the coach and, in the summers, she went to basketball camp with the team. During off times, she would slip on a bikini for a swim with the players. I am sure she knew she was making them horny and hoping coach's little blond ******* was a slut for black cock. The black players flirted with her and asked her out, but she was afraid her parents would disapprove of a black boyfriend, even though their attention turned her on.

After college, she went to work in Washington D.C. She dated a black guy from her office, and she went out a few times with a black Washington Redskins football player. She says these were mostly lunch dates and that nothing happened other than kissing. (I doubt nothing but kissing went on, but we'll take her at her word).

She then moved to Atlanta. When we met, her best friend was dating a black guy. I told her that I had dated several black girls and that I thought inter-racial sex was really hot. I told her I certainly understood white girls wanting well hung black men. I told her that, given her background, it was hard to believe she never had a black guy. When we went to clubs in Atlanta, black guys hit on her, and I encouraged her to dance with them. Almost always, she let them feel her up pretty good on the dance floor.

When nothing happened with Gerald, I thought my little white wife might never experience big black cock. Just when I about decided it was hopeless, we were returning from a beach trip to Florida. We had a seven hour car ride and the conversation turned to sex and specifically, inter-racial sex. I again said that I understand white girls wanting black cock and that I could not believe she never fucked black guys.

After some finger fucking, he told her to turn over onto her back. She did so and Brian oiled and massaged her front side, paying particular attention to her tanned, firm breasts, and he gently pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers. As he worked his way down her body and around her legs, he stroked her clit and fingered her pussy. She was wet from massage oil and her own juices, and her pussy lips were pink and swollen.

This whole time I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking down on her naked, quiverring body while Brian finger fucked her. Brian then moved over to her right side, bent over and sucked her right nipple. When he did this, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and gave a reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and just absorbed the stimulation from Brian's mouth and tongue. When her right nipple was hard from Brian's licking and sucking, he moved over and gave her left nipple the same attention until it was also fully erect.

When both nipples were standing at attention, Brian moved down her stomach. When Brian started tonguing her pussy, she again opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled again and gave another reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and enjoyed Brian licking her clit and pussy.

Next, Brian told her to move to the bed and she readily complied. She laid back on the covers, head on the pillow, legs bent at the knees and slightly apart. Brian passed her by and went into the bathroom. He emerged seconds later without his shorts and sporting a good 9 to 10 inch erection. His cock was a dark chocolate, almost jet black color, but his head was not really any bigger than mine. However, Brian was about two inches longer and much thicker than me, and Brian's black shaft grew to about three inches or more in diameter near the base. Brian was rolling a condom over his engorged ebony cock, when my wife asked if he thought he was going to have sex with her. He responded "no," that he was going to stay on the outside and massage her clit with the head of his cock. She said "OK" so Brian climbed onto the bed and positioned himself on his knees between her legs.

I switched positions to lay on my right side to my wife's left. Brian spread her legs and pushed them back exposing her pussy. With his hand, he pushed his harden black cock down and put his dick against her opening. Guiding his shaft with his hand, he massaged her clit and pussy lips with the head of his thick, chocolate cock. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this feeling.

Seeing that she was comfortable with this, Brian leaned forward and placed his hands between her upper arms and chest so that he was on all fours and his forearms pressed her breasts close together. As Brian mounted her, his black cock was penetrating her. She offered no protest. She simply accepted Brian's ebony shaft, deeper and deeper, inch by inch, until she had taken it all. Brian then gently drew his hips back and forth fucking her slowly at first as her tight pussy adjusted to his lenght and girth. On each slow down stroke, my wife opened her mouth and let out a little moan from the stretching and deep penetration.

This time she had not opened her eyes nor sought my approval. She kept her eyes closed and was taking deep breathes. From my vantage point laying beside her, I could not tell whether they were fucking or if Brian was still teasing her pussy with the head of his cock.

I turned around on the bed to confirm what was happening. What I saw was that my wife had slipped her hands behind her knees to hold her legs apart to open herself. If she had never given her body to a black man before, she was now.

And all of Brian's thick, dark cock was getting buried inside my wife's welcoming pussy. Her pink pussy lips gripped Brian's cock smoothly caressing the black shaft slidding in and out. Black balls bumped her ass at the end of each long down stroke. Her creamy white pussy juice caked his thick, black rod. Her cum leaked down her ass cheeks wetting the sheets.

Somehow I had not yet cum, and even though Brian peeled off his condom, he still had this enormous chocolate erection. I asked him did he cum and he said "no" so I asked if he wanted to finish. He pulled out another condom, and we changed places again.

This time, she had her legs spread anticipating Brian's cock. However, this fuck was strictly for Brian, and her body was for her black master's use. Brian snatched her up by her ankles, placed her feet on his shoulders, leaned over her, and plowed her full of dick. Brian then fucked her hard like this, until he decided to get back on his knees. He again grabbed her ankles, held her legs spread eagle, and proceeded to fuck her fast and rough. She was being taught to be black cock slut.

Brian pounded and pounded her with thick, black meat until her pussy's sweet fricton fulfilled its purpose. Brian finally tensed and unloaded his cum. When he finished cumming in her, Brian released her ankles and pulled a glistening black sword from her now black owned pussy.

I then got back on the bed and followed up with my cock. My wife's well fucked pussy was a perfectly round, gapping pink hole sized exactly to Brian's girth. Brian again stood right beside the bed, and peeled off his used condom. As I started to fuck her missionary style, Brian told her to massage his cock which was coated with his cum caught inside the condom. He put his still nearly erect black cock in her face and, unlike Gerald at the Hedo 2 hot tub, without any hesitation, she eagerly grabbed Brian's big, black cock with her right hand and firmly stroked his cum covered shaft. She expertly squeezed another few drops of cum from Brian's black dick, and then she massaged his balls. Watching her jerking Brian's cock, I came immediately inside her. Brian then asked her to suck his cock, but she finally said "no."

Almost two and a half hours after he came to our room, Brian packed up his massage table and said goodbye. My wife was still naked on the bed, sweaty and oily, her blond hair a total mess. She had my cum leaking from her pussy, and Brian's cum on her right hand. She certainly looked like a black cock slut. After all, that's really what she had been since her black cock teasing high school days.

We showered, she fixed her hair and makeup and put on a super sexy dress which really showed off her tits. We went to dinner at a nearby restaurant in Orient Village. I told her how much I loved her, how I loved what she had done and how watching her fuck Brian was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I swear I had a hard on all through dinner, and we fucked again when we got back to the room. However, that night and for the next several days, I had to be very, very gentle as her pussy was raw from big black cock.

Hi this is gary a taci driver from st martin let me know when u coming back next time we can have lot more fun

She was a high school basketball cheerleader so she was always around black basketball players. Her dad was the coach and, in the summers, she went to basketball camp with the team. During off times, she would slip on a bikini for a swim with the players. I am sure she knew she was making them horny and hoping coach's little blond ******* was a slut for black cock. The black players flirted with her and asked her out, but she was afraid her parents would disapprove of a black boyfriend, even though their attention turned her on.

After college, she went to work in Washington D.C. She dated a black guy from her office, and she went out a few times with a black Washington Redskins football player. She says that nothing happened other than kissing. (I doubt it stopped at making out. I think she doesn't want to admit that she spent her mid-twenties sucking black dicks and getting her pussy coated with black men's cum).

She then moved to Atlanta. When we met, her best friend was dating a black guy. I told her that I had dated several black girls and that I thought inter-racial sex was really hot. I told her I certainly understood white girls wanting well hung black men. I told her that, given her background, it was hard to believe she never had a black guy. When we went to clubs in Atlanta, black guys hit on her, and I encouraged her to dance with them. Almost always, she let them feel her up pretty good on the dance floor.

Gerald flirted with her and chatted her up the rest of the afternoon at the nude pool. By early evening, they sat nude together in the hot tub, shoulder to shoulder, for an hour or more. I hung back, kept an eye on Gerald's progress and brought them drinks as I thought a few drinks might lower her inhibitions. Gerald told her about his lifestyle and, while in the hot tub, he asked her to massage his dick. She declined to do so and we returned home the next day. If Gerald had more time with her, I think he would have fucked her.

When nothing happened with Gerald, I thought my little white wife might never experience big black cock. Just when I about decided it was hopeless, we were returning from a beach trip to Florida. We had a seven hour car ride and the conversation turned to sex and specifically, inter-racial sex. I again said that I understand white girls wanting black cock and that I could not believe she never fucked black guys.

She reiterated that she never had sex with a black guy, but she confessed, for the first time, that having sex with a black guy was one of her fantasies. She told me that when she worked at a hotel in Atlanta, there was muscular black maintenance employee who flirted with her and she always flirted with him. She said the sexual tension was almost unbearable and that she wanted to call him into a vacant room, drop to her knees and suck his black dick. She said every time he flirted with her, he made her so wet and horny. She said she often masturbated about him fucking her with his big, black cock.

As it got late in the afternoon, we returned to the room and she showered to get ready for her massage. Brian arrived and set up his massage table at the end of the bed. Brian is a 6"-1", dark skinned black guy in his early 30's from St. Martin. He is in excellent physical shape. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat down at the end of the bed. My naked wife laid face down on Brian's massage table, and Brian stripped off his shirt and spread her legs slightly apart so that her feet hung off either side of the massage table. Brian then sprayed his hands with massage oil and started massaging her calves. He worked his way up her thighs, hips, back and shoulders, always liberally applying massage oil to her body. After massaging her neck and head, he continued to apply massage oil and worked his way down her back, buttocks, thighs and calves again. Every time he massaged her thighs, he slipped a couple of well oiled fingers into her pussy. She let out little moans as he fingered her.

After some finger fucking, he told her to turn over onto her back. She did so and Brian oiled and massaged her front side, paying particular attention to her tanned, firm breasts, and he gently pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers. As he worked his way down her body and around her legs, he stroked her clit and fingered her pussy. She was wet from massage oil and her own juices, and her pussy lips were pink and swollen.

This whole time I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking down on her naked, quiverring body as Brian finger fucked her. Brian then moved over to her right side, bent over and sucked her right nipple. When he did this, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and gave a reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and just absorbed the stimulation from Brian's mouth and tongue. When her right nipple was hard from Brian's licking and sucking, he moved over and gave her left nipple the same attention until it was also fully erect.

When both nipples were standing at attention, Brian moved down her stomach. When Brian started tonguing her pussy, she again opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled again and gave another reassuring nod. She closed her eyes and enjoyed Brian licking her clit and pussy.

Next, Brian told her to move to the bed and she readily complied. She laid back on the covers, head on the pillow, legs bent at the knees and slightly apart. Brian passed her by and went into the bathroom. He emerged seconds later without his shorts and sporting a good 9 to 10 inch erection. His cock was a dark chocolate, almost jet black color, but his head was not really any bigger than mine. However, Brian was about two inches longer and much thicker than me, and Brian's black shaft grew to about three inches or more in diameter near the base. Brian was rolling a condom over his engorged ebony cock, when my wife asked if he thought he was going to have sex with her. He responded "no," that he was going to stay on the outside and massage her clit with the head of his cock. To my surprise, she said "OK" so Brian climbed onto the bed and positioned himself on his knees between her legs.

I switched positions to lay on my right side to my wife's left. Brian spread her legs and pushed them back exposing her pussy. With his hand, he pushed his harden black cock down and put his dick against her opening. Guiding his shaft with his hand, he massaged her clit and pussy lips with the head of his thick, chocolate cock. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this feeling.

Seeing that she was comfortable with this, Brian leaned forward and placed his hands between her upper arms and chest so that he was on all fours and his forearms pressed her breasts close together. As Brian mounted her, his black cock penetrated her. She offered no protest. She simply accepted Brian's ebony shaft, deeper and deeper, inch by inch, until she had taken it all. Brian then gently drew his hips back and forth fucking her slowly to let her tight pussy adjust to his lenght and girth. On each slow down stroke, my wife opened her mouth and let out a little moan from the stretching and deep penetration.

This time she did not open her eyes nor seek my approval. She kept her eyes closed and was taking deep breathes. From my vantage point laying beside her, I could not tell whether they were fucking or if Brian was still teasing her pussy with the head of his cock.

I turned around on the bed to confirm what was happening. I saw my wife's hands behind her knees holding her legs open. If she never gave herself to a black man before, she was now.

And all of Brian's thick, dark cock was buried inside my wife's welcoming pussy. Her pink pussy lips tightly gripped Brian's cock smoothly caressing the black shaft slidding in and out. Black balls bumped her ass at the end of each long down stroke. Her creamy white pussy juice caked his thick, black rod. Her cum leaked down her ass cheeks wetting the sheets.

Somehow I had not yet cum, and even though Brian peeled off his condom, he still had this enormous chocolate erection. I asked him did he cum and he said "no" so I asked if he wanted to finish. He pulled out another condom, and we changed places again.

This time, she had her legs spread anticipating Brian's cock. However, this fuck was strictly for Brian, and her body was for his use. Brian snatched her ankles, put her feet on his shoulders, leaned over to bend her in half and plowed her full of dick. Brian fucked her hard like this. Then, he got back on his knees, held her legs spread eagle, and fucked her fast and hard. She was a perfect black cock slut.

Brian pounded and pounded her until her pussy's sweet fricton fulfilled its purpose. Brian tensed as he unloaded his cum. When he finished cumming inside her, Brian released her ankles and pulled a glistening black sword from her black owned pussy.

I then got back on the bed and followed up with my cock. My wife's well used pussy was a perfectly round, gapping pink hole sized exactly to Brian's girth. Brian again stood right beside the bed, and peeled off his used condom. As I started to fuck her missionary style, Brian told her to massage his cock which was coated with his cum caught inside the condom. He put his still nearly erect black cock in her face and, unlike Gerald at the Hedo 2 hot tub, without any hesitation, she grabbed Brian's big, black cock with her right hand and firmly stroked his cum covered shaft. She expertly squeezed another few drops of cum from Brian's black dick, and then she massaged his balls. Watching her jerking Brian's cock, I came immediately inside her. Brian then asked her to suck his cock, but she finally said "no."

Almost two and a half hours after he came to our room, Brian packed up his massage table and said goodbye. My wife was still naked on the bed, sweaty and oily, her blond hair a total mess. She had my cum leaking from her pussy, and Brian's cum on her right hand. She certainly is a black cock slut. After all, she has been one since her black cock teasing high school days.

We showered, she fixed her hair and makeup and put on a super sexy dress which really showed off her tits. We went to dinner at a nearby restaurant in Orient Village. I told her how much I loved her, how I loved what she had done and how watching her fuck Brian was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I swear I had a hard on all through dinner, and we fucked again when we got back to the room. However, that night and for the next several days, I had to be very, very gentle as her pussy was raw from big black cock.

Hot story. And pics

Back