Wifes impregnated by bbc

I would love to impregnate!! I am super turned on by legit impregnation fantasy!!
My bull practically begged me to go off birth control. He had a huge impregnation fantasy. Said I could “even get an abortion.” I told him “no” pretty firmly and in no uncertain terms. But I would feed his fantasy a little by saying things like “give me your babies“ and “seed me”.

My bull practically begged me to go off birth control. He had a huge impregnation fantasy. Said I could “even get an abortion.” I told him “no” pretty firmly and in no uncertain terms. But I would feed his fantasy a little by saying things like “give me your babies“ and “seed me”.
The best ******* in the fucking world lol. I enjoy that ******* soo much!!

Mine decided after having 3 ******* that she wanted to go back to school (college) . It didn’t take long before it turned into a black cock frenzy. One time I showed up at her school unexpected as she was leaving and she walked out the door surrounded by atleast 7 guys. Watched her leave with one and go to a restraunt next door and have dinner with one of them. About 6 months later I find a message to her friend in her phone taking about how she was pregnant . I confronted her about it. She told me it was mine at first , then eventually admitted she had been fucking a married black guy at school who’s wife was also pregnant at the time. She told me she had a class field trip and he took her and paid for her to have an abortion so his wife wouldn’t find out. Later she admitted to fucking atleast 4 different black guys at a school .

I would love to hear her graphic details of how she got pregnant and how the different scenarios went of her fucking black guys after school...but she won’t give me the details

Last edited:
I think what you did is great. Feeding into someone's fantasy is a great idea and shows that you care about the bull you are fucking. But I think that "guy" has some issues he probably should work on. I dont know why, but too many men do not fully comprehend what breeding and impregnating a woman means in the grand scheme of things. Its unfortunate how disconnected some men are to the whole pregnancy.

It speaks to a larger concern of disassociation to being human.
I had a couple women talk to me about getting pregnant.
but its a very important discussion.

I hope that any man reading this does not take getting a woman pregnant lightly and if you do have these desires, you better think about how the baby will be cared for after birth. My ideal is to help a cuckold couple or same sex couple get pregnant, where I am acting as a sperm donor. I think that is the healthiest way of being involved. And the baby will be in a loving family as they grow up.

Back