Wife's holiday fun

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
we decided to holiday in Fiji , on arrival we were greeted by so many friendly men and women they made us very welcome , in the lobby was a family from Africa husb and wife with three ******* and we were all to share the two cabins that were located on the beach.

Settling in then we went onto the beach ,sun was so hot and Kim covered herself with oil and lay on the sun bed she looked so good in her very small bikini , I decided to go and arrange some activities with the hotel , as I came deck I noticed our neibour sitting next to my wife , he was in the smallest swim suit exposing the biggest cock I have ever seen it seemed to rest across his waist and the head was on his hip.
The ******* and his wife had gone down the beach leaving my wife and him alone

My wife was mesmerised and I could see she could not keep her eyes of his huge bulge , I made a noise just to let them know I was close he got up and went to see where his family was , Kim lay there and I could see she enjoyed his attention.

That night at dinner she spoke about the day , I asked if she liked what she saw , yes yes she said could I see moor.

Over the next few days Mark became very friendly with Kim , I suggested we go scoober diving but his wife didn't want to go she wanted to take the children on a boat trip , so Kim ,Mark and I went to an island diving we had a ball Mark was all over Kim and I did not object , Mark took the hint and Took Kim to an quiet shaded area away from the small crowd , an hour later they came back and we went diving .

Later that afternoon arriving back at the hotel we found out his wife was not returning until early evening , in the Carbin Kim went for a shower that's when I asked Mark if he wanted to wash her back he went into the bathroom and joined Kim in the shower as the door was open I watched Mark seduce Kim his huge cock was resting between her ass cheeks and he was squeezing her now very erect nipples while sucking her neck , I could not help masterbating , they saw me pulling my cock and came out of the shower and went to the couch where he started to suck her out pushing her legs wide apart shoving his tongue deep in her , he then stood up stroked his huge thick cock knelt down between her open legs and fed Kim the cock , she opened up looke a rose and I watched his cock go so deep he slowly went in and out until she was used to his size then he fucked her , she took every inch .

I wanted to see her take his cum and I was not disappointed he started to grunt and she asked him to cum all over her , soon he was ready to blow , he pulled out and pointed it to her mouth she lent forward and opened her mouth and he stroked his glisering cock and shot huge amount of cum over her face and she drank every drop.

Mark came over whenever he could , Kim loved every inch.

we decided to holiday in Fiji , on arrival we were greeted by so many friendly men and women they made us very welcome , in the lobby was a family from Africa husb and wife with three ******* and we were all to share the two cabins that were located on the beach.

Settling in then we went onto the beach ,sun was so hot and Kim covered herself with oil and lay on the sun bed she looked so good in her very small bikini , I decided to go and arrange some activities with the hotel , as I came deck I noticed our neibour sitting next to my wife , he was in the smallest swim suit exposing the biggest cock I have ever seen it seemed to rest across his waist and the head was on his hip.
The ******* and his wife had gone down the beach leaving my wife and him alone

My wife was mesmerised and I could see she could not keep her eyes of his huge bulge , I made a noise just to let them know I was close he got up and went to see where his family was , Kim lay there and I could see she enjoyed his attention.

That night at dinner she spoke about the day , I asked if she liked what she saw , yes yes she said could I see moor.

Over the next few days Mark became very friendly with Kim , I suggested we go scoober diving but his wife didn't want to go she wanted to take the children on a boat trip , so Kim ,Mark and I went to an island diving we had a ball Mark was all over Kim and I did not object , Mark took the hint and Took Kim to an quiet shaded area away from the small crowd , an hour later they came back and we went diving .

Later that afternoon arriving back at the hotel we found out his wife was not returning until early evening , in the Carbin Kim went for a shower that's when I asked Mark if he wanted to wash her back he went into the bathroom and joined Kim in the shower as the door was open I watched Mark seduce Kim his huge cock was resting between her ass cheeks and he was squeezing her now very erect nipples while sucking her neck , I could not help masterbating , they saw me pulling my cock and came out of the shower and went to the couch where he started to suck her out pushing her legs wide apart shoving his tongue deep in her , he then stood up stroked his huge thick cock knelt down between her open legs and fed Kim the cock , she opened up looke a rose and I watched his cock go so deep he slowly went in and out until she was used to his size then he fucked her , she took every inch .

I wanted to see her take his cum and I was not disappointed he started to grunt and she asked him to cum all over her , soon he was ready to blow , he pulled out and pointed it to her mouth she lent forward and opened her mouth and he stroked his glisering cock and shot huge amount of cum over her face and she drank every drop.

Mark came over whenever he could , Kim loved every inch.

As the husband i wanted to relate an evening i wont forget ,as we sun baked Mark and i went to the bar for beer ,leaving the women and ******* to enjoy the sun.

As we drank the subject of Kim came up , Mark was telling me how fantastic she was and how enjoyed making love to her and as he was telling me his cock grew to a huge size , i asked him if he would like to come later that night when his wife and ******* were asleep , he then asked if i would like to join in the fun , stunned , he assured me Kim would love that to happen.

At dinner i asked Kim if she was ok to let me join in with Mark , she then told me she wanted to share Marks cock with me and he would love that too.

That night we went to bed and as i was enjoying kims nipples Kim noticed a shadow at the window , Mark was standing watching us , Kim got up opened the door and walked Mark to the bed , she instantly went down on his very hard cock , then asked me to join her and we each took turns sucking his magnificent, very black thick cock.
as she started to kiss Mark i continued sucking his cock , she led him to the bed sat him down and opened his legs and rimmed his ass,my wife was sucking like no tommorow so i ate her out as she was enjoying marks ass

She eventually climbed on his lap and asked me to feed his cock into her,feeling this huge thick cock was great and gave me great pleasure to feed it into her , when he was balls deep he asked if i would fuck her ass , she smiled and said grease me up cuck and fuck my ass cum inside me then suck it out , which i did with pleasure.

It was then his turn to fill her up , as he was fucking her he asked me to lay beneath them between his legs so as he filled her she could sit on my face and i could clean her out , we did this several times and at one stage i sucked him of and then shared his cum with Kim

Back