Wife's Gift to Her Hubby

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
We've often talked about the numerous ways and means for slut wives to display their wantonness towards black men or their being 'Black-Owned' to a Black Master/Bull. Let's for a minute turn that desire around to the hubbies and boyfriends in here who want this just as much as their white women do.

If you can think of any sort of gift your slut white wife/GF could bestow upon you to show just how dedicated, loving and desire for black men/her black lover and for being owned by one, what would such a gift be for you?

Would it involve her being black-bred? letting her black bull tattoo his mark on you ... what?

Wow Dsoul...that is a good question! Being Black-bred is definatly at the top of the list and i do like the tattoo idea. i also think a live in Bull is tops on the list! That is what my wife and i are hoping for very soon. It is unfortunate though that my wife can not be bred because she had her tubes tied and her age...but her ******* is considering it, so a Black grandbaby is more than likely in my future!

This is really a hard one.
Being tattooed with a design indicating Her gifting ownership of me to Her lover would really be more of a gift to him as would Her becoming pregnant by him.

The only thing I can think of that would truly be a gift from Her to me is that using me to further Her pleasure, whether by cuckolding me or having me serve another by Her command IS the gift She gives me.

will

Wow Dsoul...that is a good question! Being Black-bred is definatly at the top of the list and i do like the tattoo idea. i also think a live in Bull is tops on the list! That is what my wife and i are hoping for very soon. It is unfortunate though that my wife can not be bred because she had her tubes tied and her age...but her ******* is considering it, so a Black grandbaby is more than likely in my future!

I like your response!

If a white guy is really nice and good he should be able to get a handjob by ME as I fuck a blackguy and no mean names during this one time instead i be nice and say " wow your sensitive and so sweet" " thank you so much for being my boy!" "I do wish you could fuck me cuz your really nice and any real man would deserve some pussy right now..i wish i could really!" maybe the bull could say some nice things. For the one time we would let him feel somewhat involved and actually not laugh at him.

Yeah, I like your playfulness. You deserve to be turned into a black man's slut, Ema.

If a white guy is really nice and good he should be able to get a handjob by ME as I fuck a blackguy and no mean names during this one time instead i be nice and say " wow your sensitive and so sweet" " thank you so much for being my boy!"
"I do wish you could fuck me cuz your really nice and any real man would deserve some pussy right now..i wish i could really!"
Just to be considered for a handjob by Ema would be a great gift, much less actually getting one. Then hearing her tell me that I should really cherish this as a rare event privilege and that she would never allow me to have any of that sweet pussy. Entrance into all holes are off limits and not allowed.

Very interesting question, I'm thinking some sort of marking/reminder would be good. For me, as I already have a prince albert ring I guess a little bell to go on the end of it.
It would signify the 'toy' like status of my cock and the little ding'ing would be a constant reminder of it.

I have been tattooed now. Not the mark of a Black Bull...but a symbol proclaiming that I am transgendered. MY TATTOO!.jpg
Of course, as you can tell, I was fully dressed en femme when the tattoo was done. :wub:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
My biggest concern (if you can call it that) regarding getting my own wife "blacked" is what I read in many websites similar to this one. A large majority of black men don't JUST want to fuck white women, they want to CONTROL them ... BRAND them ... OWN them mentally & physically ... and OVERPOWER their husbands & boyfriends influence.

It's one thing to find a nicely built, well hung, black guy that can be cordial and obliging at doing what the white guy can't do ... sexually pleasing the woman. Its entirely another to try to take control and direct/destroy an otherwise well established marriage or relationship. Remember, this is a 3-way street; everyone has to feel they are getting something out of this type of fetish activity or it just AIN'T gonna work. A MMF (especially when the 3rd party is a black male) has got to be in unison and work together. All this talk of breeding, and branding, and owning ... just isn't gonna work with most white couples considering experiencing a black male.

If you black guys wish to find a lot more couples desiring to "cross over" to the dark side, you might check/consider modifying your attitudes, because a many of you simply scare the hell out of some couples that might otherwise consider the BlackToWhite experience. And, if you feel this might apply to you, you should know it ruins the chances for all the other black guys who have good intentions with white couples, with your run amuk "We Shall Overcome" attitudes. ;)

I do see your point MacNfries...but to some of us the giving up control...letting the Black Bull own us...that is part of what excites us both. True, some will find this to be a huge turn off, to a select few it is a huge turn on. It has to be something that is wanted and desired by both parties in the marriage. You are right too that it is a three way street. The experience must involve us all. My wife/cuckoldress does have dates on her own, but she tells me about them. If I am there, she wants the Bull to include me in everything. If he refuses, then we ask him politely to leave. This is the lifestyle we have chosen. It suits us. We are happy. We love each other and we share a love/adoration/addiction to BBC!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
My biggest concern (if you can call it that) regarding getting my own wife "blacked" is what I read in many websites similar to this one. A large majority of black men don't JUST want to fuck white women, they want to CONTROL them ... BRAND them ... OWN them mentally & physically ... and OVERPOWER their husbands & boyfriends influence.

Not so with me.

Back