Wife's first time tomorrow night.

voyeurcouple88

Couple
Real Person
My wife is a sexy little blonde, 5' 5'' blue eyes and amazing tits. She started playing with others recently and has only been with a couple white guys over the past year, before that she had only slept with myself and her first boyfriend. She has been curious about taking a BBC for a while now, and I recently found the right person for her so we are going to do it tomorrow night. We are getting a hotel room and I am going to let him in. She is going to be blindfolded, which she might leave on all night, laying on the bed in nothing but a thong.

She is going to let him have his way with her while I watch and take pics/video. He is super hung, definitely the biggest she will have ever had. I want her to take a creampie, but she has mixed feelings about not using a condom. Since she is blindfolded though I think I will let him enter her bareback, she doesn't like the feeling of condoms and will give in once he's pounding her. Will write an update later this weekend about how it went, maybe pics to follow.

n0xIK6x.jpg
Here's a picture of the wife for those wondering what she looks like.

So it happened and was great! She put the blind fold on and I let him in, she was in nothing but a pair of sexy panties laying on the bed. He immediately stuffed his cock in her mouth and she sucked him off. He actually came in 30 seconds and blew a massive load all over her chest, and we were both worried that he would be done but he never got soft. He then took off her panties and stuffed his big cock in her. He fucked her hard to her first orgasm, her legs were shaking and she made some great sounds. After that she rode him for a while, making sure to get every inch of his cock inside her. He then bent her over and fucked her hard doggy style. Afterwards they switched back to missionary and he fucked her hard to one more great orgasm. She was loving his size all throughout, but was sore and stretched after the last orgasm and that was it for the night. It was a good 45 minutes to an hour of hard pounding.

I didn't take a ton of pics because I was too busy taking video and enjoying watching, I am including some of the pics that I did take. I also did make him wear a condom since this was a one time thing, would definitely let a regular cum in her though. Also I'm pretty sure the condom made her sore much more quickly. I will upload some video sometime this week after I edit some of the clips together. She is talking to another guy online and hoping to set up a regular FWB situation to get this on the regular.

Attachments

• cvd.jpg
    cvd.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,297
  • IMG_3217.JPG
    IMG_3217.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,483
  • IMG_3238.JPG
    IMG_3238.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,402
  • IMG_3224.JPG
    IMG_3224.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,242
  • IMG_3235.JPG
    IMG_3235.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,163
  • IMG_3239.JPG
    IMG_3239.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,821
Absolutely incredible! I'm so happy she got what she wanted and deserved. I personally can't wait to see the video of her having fun. As a white man I think all white women need to feel the joy and pleasure of having their tight pussy stretched out by a big black cock. I only wish I could get my wife to do the same. Your wife looks so damn sexy and even more so with that wonderful cock deep inside her. I look forward to more of your tales and encounters

So it happened and was great! She put the blind fold on and I let him in, she was in nothing but a pair of sexy panties laying on the bed. He immediately stuffed his cock in her mouth and she sucked him off. He actually came in 30 seconds and blew a massive load all over her chest, and we were both worried that he would be done but he never got soft. He then took off her panties and stuffed his big cock in her. He fucked her hard to her first orgasm, her legs were shaking and she made some great sounds. After that she rode him for a while, making sure to get every inch of his cock inside her. He then bent her over and fucked her hard doggy style. Afterwards they switched back to missionary and he fucked her hard to one more great orgasm. She was loving his size all throughout, but was sore and stretched after the last orgasm and that was it for the night. It was a good 45 minutes to an hour of hard pounding.

I didn't take a ton of pics because I was too busy taking video and enjoying watching, I am including some of the pics that I did take. I also did make him wear a condom since this was a one time thing, would definitely let a regular cum in her though. Also I'm pretty sure the condom made her sore much more quickly. I will upload some video sometime this week after I edit some of the clips together. She is talking to another guy online and hoping to set up a regular FWB situation to get this on the regular.
she looks incredible. typical neighborhood wifey?

I'm so happy for both of you. Man i wich i was in your shoes ! Keep doing the good work !

Back