Wife's first time tomorrow night.

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by voyeurcouple88, Oct 30, 2015.

1. voyeurcouple88

voyeurcouple88 Member

US
    My wife is a sexy little blonde, 5' 5'' blue eyes and amazing tits. She started playing with others recently and has only been with a couple white guys over the past year, before that she had only slept with myself and her first boyfriend. She has been curious about taking a BBC for a while now, and I recently found the right person for her so we are going to do it tomorrow night. We are getting a hotel room and I am going to let him in. She is going to be blindfolded, which she might leave on all night, laying on the bed in nothing but a thong.

She is going to let him have his way with her while I watch and take pics/video. He is super hung, definitely the biggest she will have ever had. I want her to take a creampie, but she has mixed feelings about not using a condom. Since she is blindfolded though I think I will let him enter her bareback, she doesn't like the feeling of condoms and will give in once he's pounding her. Will write an update later this weekend about how it went, maybe pics to follow.

2. voyeurcouple88

voyeurcouple88 Member

US
    [​IMG] Here's a picture of the wife for those wondering what she looks like.

3. jtkirk52

jtkirk52 Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Very sexy lady

Wife an bbc and qbrishc like this.
  4. qbrishc

qbrishc Active Member

US

Very Sexy body!!!!
    There is going to be one very lucky and happy Black Man in that hotel.

Looking forward to hearing about your sexy wife and her BBC Bull. Pic's would be great, she is Beautiful!!!

jtkirk52 likes this.
  5. jtkirk52

US
    Indeed, I look forward to reading all about it. And hopefully seeing the pictures. Perhaps a video? She has a beautiful body that must be craving the power of a black man. I only wish I could be there to see it for my self.

qbrishc likes this.
  6. South African BBC

South African BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

South Africa
    Hot wife. If u know his STD hiv status. Let him full her up bareback

limpmitchy likes this.
  7. Alex_D

Alex_D Active Member

Finland
    She will definitely give in once they're getting down to business. Good luck, just let it happen and hopefully she will get the creampie :)

akram7 and South African BBC like this.
  8. Punaniluver

Punaniluver Member Real Person

Very sexy lady. He's a lucky man. Hope all goes well and would love love to see the pics

9. Maleslave

Maleslave Well-Known Member Gold Member

Belgium
    I'm sure herrBull will fuck her brains out ! Verry curious for the story and pics. OMG i realizy she's probably gets laid wright this moment !

10. becontree2001uk

becontree2001uk Member

Hot, sexy wife! Good luck and let us know how it goes. Is your wife on birth control?

akram7 likes this.
  11. Blessing

Blessing New Member

South Africa
    Sexy wife you. She is in for some pleasure courtesy of a black stud. She will be smiling for a long time to come

12. Asiaprince

Asiaprince New Member

Malaysia
    U r lucky guy hope you enjoy

13. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I'm not to keen on the blindfold does she not know it will be BBC?

14. voyeurcouple88

voyeurcouple88 Member

US
    So it happened and was great! She put the blind fold on and I let him in, she was in nothing but a pair of sexy panties laying on the bed. He immediately stuffed his cock in her mouth and she sucked him off. He actually came in 30 seconds and blew a massive load all over her chest, and we were both worried that he would be done but he never got soft. He then took off her panties and stuffed his big cock in her. He fucked her hard to her first orgasm, her legs were shaking and she made some great sounds. After that she rode him for a while, making sure to get every inch of his cock inside her. He then bent her over and fucked her hard doggy style. Afterwards they switched back to missionary and he fucked her hard to one more great orgasm. She was loving his size all throughout, but was sore and stretched after the last orgasm and that was it for the night. It was a good 45 minutes to an hour of hard pounding.

I didn't take a ton of pics because I was too busy taking video and enjoying watching, I am including some of the pics that I did take. I also did make him wear a condom since this was a one time thing, would definitely let a regular cum in her though. Also I'm pretty sure the condom made her sore much more quickly. I will upload some video sometime this week after I edit some of the clips together. She is talking to another guy online and hoping to set up a regular FWB situation to get this on the regular.

Attached Files:

15. jtkirk52

US
    Absolutely incredible! I'm so happy she got what she wanted and deserved. I personally can't wait to see the video of her having fun. As a white man I think all white women need to feel the joy and pleasure of having their tight pussy stretched out by a big black cock. I only wish I could get my wife to do the same. Your wife looks so damn sexy and even more so with that wonderful cock deep inside her. I look forward to more of your tales and encounters

16. she looks incredible. typical neighborhood wifey?

qbrishc likes this.
  17. Asiaprince

Asiaprince New Member

Malaysia
    Wow fantastic, your wife really so sexy

qbrishc likes this.
  18. Maleslave

Maleslave Well-Known Member Gold Member

Belgium
    I'm so happy for both of you. Man i wich i was in your shoes ! Keep doing the good work !

DFG690 likes this.
  19. SoCalWife4BBC

SoCalWife4BBC Active Member

Very nice!!

qbrishc likes this.
  20. buckeyev

buckeyev New Member

US
    Cannot wait to see the video! Also look forward to seeing without the condom.

DFG690 and qbrishc like this.