Wife's first time BLACKED

This is the story of our first time in a swingers club and the first time she had black cock.
Long story sorry.
We have always been pretty kinky and experimental in our sex life but the time had come to try a swingers club. It was mainly for having sex in front of strangers. Id done research and it all pointed to one pretty local that is chilled and no pressure. Our intention was to have a chat we folks in the joint bar then head into the club if we were brave enough. We were shown around the club along with another new couple before it opened. We made it to the bar first (its part of the club)and had a few *******'s and chatted to folks, everyone was friendly and talkative. I didn't think anything at the time but looking back she did talk to one particular black guy a bit. He was similar age (30s) and we'll built.
After about an hour and more than a few drinks we decided to head into the club. We got changed and my wife slipped into a tight shiny dress. We walked around and found a small empty room and sat talking for a while before starting to get it on. It was hot being in a different place and with the posibilty of others walking in or watching.
My wife was dripping wet when I touched her, she sucked my cock and a heard people walking past the room, I expected my wife to stop but she carried on. Nobody entered the room. In fact it was me that was a little nervous now. She just seems to take it all in her stride. I put her in the bed and began to fuck her missionry.
After a couple of minutes I heard a few people walk in (another couple) I stopped but my wife pulled me back in and said don't stop. It was weird as the couple just sat and watched. Just then the same black guy from the bar walked in the room. As he entered the other couple left the room. By now my wife was in top of me. The black guy was sat in the other bed watching, all sorts of thing were going through my head, ive always wanted to watch her fuck other guys, black or white, i was nervous as hell and was trying to keep an erection. My wife was looking at the guy and seemed to ride a bit harder and faster and kept glancing at him. I thought did she want him to join us or was she just enjoying the attention. By now he was stoking his cock on the other bed. I was about to cum when my wife whispered to me nd asked if he could join us on the bed. I was suprised, excited and nervous. I told her if she liked. We'd agree before hand she would have the final say in the club as she wasn't 100% about going in the first place.
She gestured to the guy to join us on the bed and said 'if you want to'.
She got off me and lay on her back and told me to fuck her. While I was inside her the guy came over and she bEgan playing with his black cock. It's was noticeably bigger than mine. About 8 inches and quite thick (She's always liked girth). When she was stroking it a kept thinking about my cock and how I was fuckin her and she didn't really seem into it. She began to sick the guys cock. It did turn me on a lot. I was thinking jesus, within 10 minutes of action she's already sucking a black cock and how much of a slut she looked. I stopped as I was about to come. It was a bit weird as we all knew what we wanted but no one wanted to say it. Then after a few second the guy asked if he just get a condom. My wife looked at me and I said it's upto you. She asked if I was sure and again I said it's your choice. She said I little nervously 'I'll try'. The guy put a condom on and mounted my wife. He slipped the end in slow and I sat on the other bed. After a few strokes he was balls deep in her. He was gentle but thrusting deep. My wife lay there a little still and nervous. I had a rock hard erection and i got up to reassure her she looked at me and I asked if she was ok she looked and smiled a bit. The she let out a huge moan, she hardly ever cums without clit stimulate at the same time but there she was moaning and wriggling with a black guy inside her. She began to stroke my cock but I had to keep stopping her as I was coming to cum. She had three penetrain only orgasms in a couple of minutes. After a few minutes the guy stopped and asked if I wanted a turn. (A turn on my own wife I thought) I said yes and began to fuck her. She was so wet and I could feel her pussy had been stretched as it felt different. The guy then left the room. My wife pulled my in and told me to fuck her. She does like it hard and fast. Within a few second's I'd cum. (Inside a condom being safe in a club).
We sat up and both asked if we had a good time. We both said yes. The guy then came back in just then and asked if we were leaving and sorry he left. We said we wasn't sure. He sat down next to my wife and asked if we'd had a good night so far. We both said yes, with that he began touching my wife's thigh. I thought not again, I wasn't sure if she was up for it and I had just cum. He began to kiss her and he started to finger her pussy. So I joined in and began to though her other thigh. By now I could hear the club and filling up more and more people were walking past the door and we had been hearing other sex noises from other small rooms also.
As we both took turns to finger my wife's pussy he pushed her back to lay back on the bed. He then began to lick her pussy (this is her favourite) I as I was putting g my cock in her mouth another two couples walked in and gothe onto the other bed. They had a good look at what was going on with us. I was getting sucked off by my slut wife with a black guy eating her pussy and I was watching four strangers getting it on about 5 metres away. I had no idea how the night would have gone but it was going pretty good from my side.
The black guy then began to fuck her again(condom of course). He just slipped straight in this time as she was so wet and horny. She began to suck me again while in her back. This time though she was more into the sex and she raised her legs and gripped the guy pulling him deeper and trying to pull him harder and faster. She stopped suckling me and pulled the guys hips to initiate a rougher sex. She then said to him 'harder'. Which I noticed some of the other people in the room began to watch while playing between them selves.
Once the guy started pounding her she came again quickly and moaning louder than normal. I noticed a few more folks at the doorway watching too. My wife could see these due to her angle, but I think they wanted in on the action as they were naked and stroking their cocks.
The black guy gave her a good roasting for a few minutes and asked where she wanted his cum. She said anywhere so he pulled his length out and removed the condom quickly and shot all over her stomach. I was so turned on at this point I'd been wanking and almost forgot that this black cock whore was my wife. Once he'd shot his load I then told my wife I was goin to cum and shot overy her face. (I don't think she was pleased as there were no tissues) she clean the cum with her dress. The crowd at the door dispersed and the other couples in the room carried on.
The guy thanked us for a good time kissed her cum stained face and said he might see us later.
My wife sat there for a few second's and said she needed to toilet.
From there she said we should leave.
We found it had to take about it after only that we both had a good time.
She said she would like to go back but not make a habit of it.

Back