Wifes First Black cock,

Laura and I are in our early 40's when we found each other. For us it was both of our second marriages. We both lived conservative lives until we met. Laura, a stay at home mom that lived that life for 18 years committed to family. I was a hard working professional, when my ex and I realized we were more like friends than lovers. I found Laura at a local gym, where she was recreating herself and image. Laura rebuilt her body, her past was gone and her new image awesome. She is 5'3", 119lbs, 36DD and a body of a 24 year old. Firm Fit and always ready.
Our sex and love making was awesome, and we started expeirementing with each other more and more. The first time we brought someone else into this was by mistake, things kinda just happened and for us this all turned out to complete enjoyment and playful times together. This was the turning point for both of us in the senses that why not try experiment and enjoy and play to the limits. We only live once why not enjoy it. We started talking more and it was Laura and I watching some adult movies together one night when there was a Hot MILF/Cougar getting screwed like crazy from Lex Steele. We both were turned on by the images of this hot blonde being taken by this endowed black guy. We toyed with the idea over a couple weeks when I made a move.
Robert was a guy I met through a business connection. He was actually a photographer contracted for this convention. As an armature photographer we started talking. As he was showing me his camera's he snapped a couple pics of this hot woman walking by. Then after we BS'd a bit, he showed me pics of this young woman. Her husband hired Robert to to do a photo shoot in an erotic sense. Then he started telling me the story of how this couple came on to him during the shoot as he was taking pictures of this guy’s naked wife. I was in awe and thought to myself this was the opportunity I was looking for. We exchanged cards that night and I emailed him a week or so later.
I emailed him being straight forward and asked if he been with other couples and if he would be interested in entertaining that thought again. I sent him a couple of hot pics of Laura and he was defiantly interested. Robert replied relatively fast with a couple shots of himself and with another couple. It took me a couple days to get around to introducing the idea to Laura. She was adamant about it at first, then even more so when she seen the pictures. Laura claimed she had never seen anything that big before, let alone had anything that large. Over the following week or so we toyed with the idea and Laura started entertaining the thought. Then Laura came out and told me she wanted to do it. That for many years she heard the rumors and often had fantasies run through her head about an encounter.
I talked with Robert told him what our thoughts were. He said set up the day and time and he would be there. I connected Laura with Robert together through emails so she could get a basic concept of who he was, and they could share ideas of what she wanted. Without telling Laura, I scheduled with Robert the meet; I reserved a top notch room in the Trump Hotel, and kept that piece from Laura. Saturday morning, we did our normal routine. I told Laura that it was a vacation weekend. So we packed a bag each and left. The Hotel was about 30 miles away. We went to the docks, had a late lunch and cocktails and I told her that we should play tonight. She enjoyed the idea so we went to the Mall. I told her I wanted something for my little Hot Sexy Wife to wear that is over the top hot for maybe some club dancing that night.
We met back up and headed for the Hotel. Once there we fooled around some and I left to get drinks and my other bag from the car. I got back to the room with a bottle of Wine and some mixers. Laura was looking hotter than I expected. We went down to the lounge for another round of drinks. That’s were I made the plan for Robert to meet us. Robert sent me a text letting me know he was at the Hotel. So I excused myself for the restroom and left Laura there. I met Robert in the lobby, grabbed his bag and gave him a room key. I pointed where Laura was and told him to bring her up to the room. I ran up, set up my cameras and some lights. About 30 minutes passed and the door opened. Laura was walking with Robert, who stood nearly a foot over her even with her heels.
She was smiling ear to ear holding his hand leading him into the room. By this point her white top was gone, and she was just wearing her short skirt and her matching bikini top. They came into the room we had a round of drinks and the fun began. Laura was nervous but excited all in one. Robert asked about her outfit, and if she once was a dancer, she said no, but always wanted to. That led to an offer of a lap dance that Laura gave both Robert and I. I could tell she wanted him, and continued to toy with him by rubbing her self over his crotch. With a devilish smile on her face, she kneeled down and rubbed his stomach and over his crotch again, outlining his cock this time. With a few more strokes she then began pulling his shorts down, revealing his dark thick cock. In awe she didn't hesitate to grab him, and begin sucking his cock.
Robert smiled at me, and continued to slide his shorts off while my wife was mesmerized by his size. With one hand on his cock stroking it, she took as much as she could in her mouth. Without a doubt, she could fit both hands on him, and still have plenty to suck on. I walked around with the camera, snapping some shots as Laura continued. Robert then slipped her titts out of her top and fondled them and then Stood up. Laura was on her knees looking up at his enormous cock point down at her. She once again started to devour him. She started getting really into this stroking his cock, sucking him, and licking every inch from his balls to the tip of his cock. She was looking like a pro and enjoying every second of this.
I motioned Robert to the bed; he picked Laura up like she was nothing and laid her on the bed. He kissed her cheek, neck, and moved down to her tits. She arched her back as his large dark hands cradled her voluptuous mounds. He continued moving down and parted her legs, which she was much anticipating. He then slid her panties to the side and began licking her bare pussy. She was ready to cum already from the anticipation and the new stranger between her legs. Robert continued licking her and tonguing her until she was Cumming the first time.
Robert grabbed his *******, and handed Laura hers, still stroking his cock he asked her if she was ready for him. She was still coming down from her first orgasm and spread her legs inviting him in. She sipped her ******* again and handed it back to him. Watching him stroke himself, she rubbed her pussy and smiled at me. She was biting her lip and said she wasn't sure if he would fit. Robert commented as he moved closer not to worry, he would be easy. She spread her legs wide to afford me a clean view. Robert moved in and began rubbing his cock head against her wet pussy. She moaned in delight as she felt his cock head slip in and back out barley entering her. Then Robert leaned in closer and slid his cock in only an inch or so. Laura gave out a light moan and then a deep one as he slowly stroked himself in and out of her a little bit at a time. She gave out an oh my god your big, as she started relaxing and letting herself accommodate his large black tool. What seemed like 20 minutes were only 5 before her juices were covering half of his cock. When Robert made it past the thickest part of his cock in her, he continued to just slowly fuck her.
Laura was overwhelmed by his size and began Cumming again. She moaned and squeaked thrusting her hips towards him taking him deeper. I was amazed watching my wife taking his black cock in pleasure. Robert leaned over more propping her legs on his arms and continued thrusting and keeping her moans at a steady pace. I was keeping the video going, and snapping a shot or two and caught myself mesmerized at the sight before me. Robert took such time and effort not hurting or forsing him, but instead worked himself into her with care and ease.
After Laura came again, I couldn't believe Robert didn't cum yet. He backed off, and laid back, motioned my wife over to him, as she started to position herself she found herself craving his cock even more. She started sucking him again, and then he motioned for her to straddle him. My wife was now in a 69 with him feverishly stroking and sucking his cock as he licked her again. Because her body seemed so small, I moved around and caught Robert moving from tonguing her pussy to licking her ass. This was turning Laura on even more so. As her tension grew stronger she backed off, turned around and straddled his cock, without issue, she slid down on him and started rocking herself taking all of him now. Her moans were ecstatic, rhythmic with her fucking his cock.
They went from there to side by side where I was able to get some good clean shots of long thick black cock going in and out of my wife. They continued fucking and moving into different positions until she was on top, reverse cowgirl bouncing on his cock. I took more pictures as she leaned over kissing me all the while on him. This was really intense for both of them, and that when Robert said he was ready to cum. Laura got up, watered her mouth with her ******* and jumped playfully back on the bed. Robert gulped on his ******* when she told him to hurry up and fuck her more. She was laying on her back, spread again, and put her legs up. Robert moved back on top and started fucking her again. This time she was looking straight at him, telling him to give it to her, begging for him to finish.
Robert arched back and started long strokes in and out of her. I couldn't believe she was taking him with such ease at this point. She continued telling him how good his cock felt and how deep he was going. This was getting him going even more. Then he continued until he had my wife Cumming, she was begging for him to finish. That’s when his rhythm changed into more of a consistent pumping stride. I watched in amazement as he arched his back, and was deep inside my wife Cumming. He slowly pulled his cock from her pussy, cum still dripping and oozing from her. He moved around so Laura could lick his cock clean. She took him and licked every bit of him, milking the last of his cum in her mouth. I panned back with the camera, and viewed his cum dripping from her pussy, and knew she had it good.
Laura lounged with him cum still spread on the bed. Moved up and grabbed her *******. She sucked it down and complimented Robert for such a good time. She finally got up as Robert and I remenissed and had our drinks while Laura jumped into the shower. When she reappeared still naked, her legs were wobbly and she say at the end of the bed. Robert commented if she would ever like another visit to just let him know. Robert cleaned up and left, and Laura and I continued tlaking about her expierencewhile she stroked my cock. Her story will expound on her first black cock. We made love that night and passsed out of exhaustion.

Pics and Vids are for private thus far. Wife is still shy on shareing. See her profile pic, thats as far as she has gone showing off. It was a great time, and loved watching her get fucked like this. We have met up with Bobbie again, and this time he brought another woman and we all had a great time for hours......

Back