Wife's fantasy, into reality?

derin jones

Male
Gold Member
My wife has strong interracial fantasies and cums hard when she talks about them. She's very hot, sexy, and in perfect shape. I'd not the submissive cuckold type. I bang her very well, but I'd still love to see my princess be some black man's cheap whore.

We've discussed it many times and I think she might sometime. I'm just trying to let her relax about it, and embrace it all. I think she'd love the lifestyle, I know the guys would love fucking her regularly, and I'd love to have such a sexual woman like that. Hopefully, this year. If not, I plan to get a side gf to have some fun with like that.

I have been working on my wife Brenda for years and have not got her to try it for real. I am at a point where she loves watching interracial video and really gets off watching and talking about it. She is very fertile and I have always fantasized about her taking it bareback and letting the nature thing happen. I love this site and all the great information on how to work on her

Take note, in 2001 I enjoyed her first in Indy. Then her and hubby went down south where she became a major XX adult star. Google "Darians Fire" and you may or may not see some video of her! Man did I enjoy her 3 times . First time Hubby said try that 3rd hole and I did. I would drive from Dayton OH to outside of Indy for this fun time!

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 96
Hi Buddy, awesome photos! I have my own IR yahoo group that will assist us into making her into the Ultimate Slut! I suggest you to get a Yahoo mail account. The name of my group is called Johnnyblackseed. There you will see many hot video clips of wives enjoying the Black fruit called BBC! I will send you the 3 videos of me. Plus look forward to seeing a fine wife I broke in from Fall of 1999 until 2001! If I can get you to be like this Hubby was it will pay big dividends! First be there watching me break her in. Then later allow me to a. Have her alone for the night! b. Have bring a Black hung partner so we can get her used to 1 fucking her! In the beginning you get her to suck your dick as I fuck her! Trust me, I know what to do to make her the Ultimate Slut! Dexter

My husband felt the same way you did and I never told him my desire to fuck black men. We watched some videos of white women and black men and I was in. Greatest sex of my life with the black guys I've been with.

Back