Wife's Fantasy Comes True

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife as always had a fantasy about having sex with a black man. We have a black acquaintance whom she likes a lot. Recently, she convinced me to give her a "pass" with our black friend. I went out for the night, and she prepared for the arrival of her lover.

When I got home, she told me all about it. She confessed it was the best sex she has ever had. She said he was very well endowed and made love to her for two hours, unlike me. I last about ten minutes.

She is really looking forward to their next session. I'm worried this could become a regular thing because its clear she loved his big black cock.

1.jpg

My wife as always had a fantasy about having sex with a black man. We have a black acquaintance whom she likes a lot. Recently, she convinced me to give her a "pass" with our black friend. I went out for the night, and she prepared for the arrival of her lover.

When I got home, she told me all about it. She confessed it was the best sex she has ever had. She said he was very well endowed and made love to her for two hours, unlike me. I last about ten minutes.

She is really looking forward to their next session. I'm worried this could become a regular thing because its clear she loved his big black cock.

View attachment 6640

I wish that could be my wife & myself.

Back