Wife's Bull wants to make you wear her panties

Would you wear your wifes panties while her bull fucks her?

• Yes, only if I'm ****** to

Votes: 167 21.2%
  • Yes, it would be a huge turn on

Votes: 559 70.9%
  • No, never

Votes: 62 7.9%

• Total voters

circusill

Let's say you're a normal cuckold. Nothing extreme. You like watching your wife have sex with black men, and that's it. You know they give her more pleasure than you ever did and you want her to be satisfied. You're not gay or bi. You and your wife still have a good relationship.

But it's not enough for her bull to just have sex with your wife.

Now he wants to totally humiliate you in front of your wife.

He knows your wife has become addicted to his big black cock. He knows he's twice the size of you and gives your wife more pleasure than you ever did. He knows how much you get off on it. He knows you haven't had sex with your wife in months. He has control of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

He comes over one day and tells your wife to undress you. She strips you naked, not knowing what's coming next. Now he takes your wifes panties off her and throws them at you. He tells you to put them on, or he won't let you watch anymore. Your wife giggles and says you don't have to if you don't want to.

Would you do it?

humiliation is NOT what it is about for me and my wife. if she asked me to because she thought it was sexy and it turned her on, i would do so in a skinny minute. but an ultimatum by the bull would not fly over well with either of us. my wife loves BBC, but she fucks them because she knows it turns me on no end. not because she can't get enough. she tells me that she wants me to give her pussy away because it's my pussy to give. she is the sub here.

humiliation is NOT what it is about for me and my wife. if she asked me to because she thought it was sexy and it turned her on, i would do so in a skinny minute. but an ultimatum by the bull would not fly over well with either of us. my wife loves BBC, but she fucks them because she knows it turns me on no end. not because she can't get enough. she tells me that she wants me to give her pussy away because it's my pussy to give. she is the sub here.
Damn the panties , the pussy is the goal here and he's already letting you fuck his BBC loving ole-lady... HOORAY.....

i love wearing panties! it turns me on like crazy, and I love being humiliated by wellhung blackmen
being ****** to strip down and show how my one incher could never measure up to a huge black penis.
I had a girlfriend who used to ******* me to put on these little girly panties with little bells on them and she would wiggle my tiny penis back and ******* and these little bells would sound and she'd just laugh her ass off!!

It comes down to what the couple want. It might sound humiliating, but that's only because of the sort of picture it paints. In reality, I view seeing the hubby wearing panties as an extention of him being a cuck hubby... And some do come to enjoy it in the end.

Wouldn't it be ironic if you husband wore such to work underneath his clothes and laughed that no one around his work office really knew what he had on.

I can just imagine the scene.After watching a bbc stud fuck my wife.I would be told to bring them both a *******.I would be parading around,dressed in stockings,lacy suspender belt and tiny satin panties.My little cock hard in those sexy undies as I serve them drinks.They both laugh at my expense.The bull then announces he is taking my wife to bed for the night.What could I do.Standing there dressed like a girlie but meekly agree,mmmm yes please

And you learn to lead your slut wife down to her black meat that's awaiting her.

View attachment 69208
In time past, the saying "TO THE VICTOR GOES THE SPOILS", you the blackman, are the victors over the white man when it comes to the battle of who owns and has the right to breed and fuck white women. We are defeated and are now yours to do with as you wish. Our women are yours (also they want you), by conquest, and we the defeated white man bow to you the victor. In those older days the defeated males wore sackcloth, now its pink panties and stockings. We dont want to fight you (we are scared), and will never rise up against you, (we love being blackmans slaves), and love you to humiliate us and love having your masterful control over us, and your foot standing on our necks and heads, as testamony to your role as masters, (which i can never see being challenged again), the world is owned by the superior BLACKMAN, (thank god).

In time past, the saying "TO THE VICTOR GOES THE SPOILS", you the blackman, are the victors over the white man when it comes to the battle of who owns and has the right to breed and fuck white women. We are defeated and are now yours to do with as you wish. Our women are yours (also they want you), by conquest, and we the defeated white man bow to you the victor. In those older days the defeated males wore sackcloth, now its pink panties and stockings. We dont want to fight you (we are scared), and will never rise up against you, (we love being blackmans slaves), and love you to humiliate us and love having your masterful control over us, and your foot standing on our necks and heads, as testamony to your role as masters, (which i can never see being challenged again), the world is owned by the superior BLACKMAN, (thank god).

Very well stated! i feel the same way!

Back