Wife's BBC Bull Moving in

hi. My wife Sarah has asked her BBC Bull to move in with us and he has agree to come for the weekends to start with and see how it goes. He will have the master bed room and I will go to the guest room. Our ******* are 16 and 17 and know that we have a different sex life but I am worried this may be a step too far. What does the forum think ?

My personal opinion will be argued by many here I'm sure. My guess is the vast majority of those that disagree wth me aren't "real" to begin with. That being said, these different lifestyles do not need to involve family. It's hard enough to raise children without them being fucked up from home life. Keep your lifestyle private.

hi. My wife Sarah has asked her BBC Bull to move in with us and he has agree to come for the weekends to start with and see how it goes. He will have the master bed room and I will go to the guest room. Our ******* are 16 and 17 and know that we have a different sex life but I am worried this may be a step too far. What does the forum think ?
Sons or daughters or one of each?

My personal opinion will be argued by many here I'm sure. My guess is the vast majority of those that disagree wth me aren't "real" to begin with. That being said, these different lifestyles do not need to involve family. It's hard enough to raise children without them being fucked up from home life. Keep your lifestyle private.
I agree with you

Think it's a nice idea but difficult in the long term. My ******* know what me and hubby are into, have met one of my guys have spoken to them, seen me skyping etc.
I do have a white bf at moment who stops over for fun, and the ******* know I like bondage with him.
But for another man to move into our house, sleep with me while hubby elsewhere in the house, might be just a bit too much for them to take in.
If you're really thinking about doing it, having him stop over now and again might be a good start, let the family get used to the idea of having another man in the house.

Sounds like a terrible idea. ******* have enough problems in this world and with their ages will soon be out on their own soon anyway. They don't need you two screwing up there minds any worse than society already does, assuming this is real and not just a fantasy you're posting.

I don't think it's too far... but that's just my opinion. Every family is different so you'll have to make that decision

Back