WIFE'S A PLEASER

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife has had many sexual partners before me. She told me she was a "pleaser" and that if a guy was bold enough to come onto her, she would always give in. I witnessed it last weekend at a party when a young, black guy who had been flirting with her caught her from behind in the kitchen. She instinctively turned her head and locked her lips onto his. They did not see me, but I watched him play with her for several minutes before one of her girlfriends walked in and caught them. It was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. It was obvious she was his for the taking. No one ever said a word to me and I have no idea how often this type of thing happens. It’s just a good thing there aren't too many men that bold around anymore.

My wife has had many sexual partners before me. She told me she was a "pleaser" and that if a guy was bold enough to come onto her, she would always give in. I witnessed it last weekend at a party when a young, black guy who had been flirting with her caught her from behind in the kitchen. She instinctively turned her head and locked her lips onto his. They did not see me, but I watched him play with her for several minutes before one of her girlfriends walked in and caught them. It was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. It was obvious she was his for the taking. No one ever said a word to me and I have no idea how often this type of thing happens. It’s just a good thing there aren't too many men that bold around anymore.
Pleaser yes , my wife and I were at a jazz night , the sax player was making eyes at her she swayed to his beat and I noticed her showing a lot of leg , at the interval she went to the loo and took ages when she finally came back I noticed she was ruffled up a bit and had that satisfied look , lights went dim and music started she lent over to me and said he has a huge cock can I have it pleeeeease , so yes my wife is a pleaser

Back