wifeless wannabe

lildicwhtboi

Male
Gold Member
From
MA, US
As the topic says I am without a wife. Nor do i have a girlfriend. Call me fake if you wish but you should hear my story first. I'm not going to get into it here. That can be saved for later on further down this thread or in PMs. For myself, a cuckold fantasy may only ever be just that, a fantasy. I'm hoping that my lack of a female to offer and my uncertain dedication to cuckolding will not restrict my participation. Even if I do as little as chatting, I hope that someone cares to hear it.

My ONLY preference(as if it isn't obvious) is interracial cuckolding. If it ain't black take it back! Knowing black bulls and white wives have much better things to do than chat with me I don't expect you to give me your time. Allow me to thank you all for the beauty you create when you come together. Even the most dedicated cuckold can not capture that beauty in words. He can only capture it on film. Without a visualization, it would not be done justice. If any black bulls or white wives do give even a moment of your time to read this thread, I thank you again. If you respond or more, I thank you much more so.

I'm looking for someone to chat with. A cuckolds' best friend is other cuckolds. Sometimes I think I have the best convention with other cuckolds. Granted, I haven't had as many conversations with black bulls and white wives as I have with other cucks. Regardless, cuckolds are on the same page as each other of course. So come on cuckolds, let's get together and gossip like the faggots we really are.

If possible please include at least one interracial pic in your response. Please help keep these boards colorful!

7129671-hot-beginners-interracial-picture-featuring-fabulous-black-mom.jpg

As the topic says I am without a wife. Nor do i have a girlfriend. Call me fake if you wish but you should hear my story first. I'm not going to get into it here. That can be saved for later on further down this thread or in PMs. For myself, a cuckold fantasy may only ever be just that, a fantasy. I'm hoping that my lack of a female to offer and my uncertain dedication to cuckolding will not restrict my participation. Even if I do as little as chatting, I hope that someone cares to hear it.

My ONLY preference(as if it isn't obvious) is interracial cuckolding. If it ain't black take it back! Knowing black bulls and white wives have much better things to do than chat with me I don't expect you to give me your time. Allow me to thank you all for the beauty you create when you come together. Even the most dedicated cuckold can not capture that beauty in words. He can only capture it on film. Without a visualization, it would not be done justice. If any black bulls or white wives do give even a moment of your time to read this thread, I thank you again. If you respond or more, I thank you much more so.

I'm looking for someone to chat with. A cuckolds' best friend is other cuckolds. Sometimes I think I have the best convention with other cuckolds. Granted, I haven't had as many conversations with black bulls and white wives as I have with other cucks. Regardless, cuckolds are on the same page as each other of course. So come on cuckolds, let's get together and gossip like the faggots we really are.

If possible please include at least one interracial pic in your response. Please help keep these boards colorful!

7129671-hot-beginners-interracial-picture-featuring-fabulous-black-mom.jpg
2015-01-26_01-40-24.jpg 2015-02-01_07-29-10.jpg

Back