Wife won't let me watch!

tiney1

Male
My wife decided she needed black men after getting tired of my 4.5" penis (and 30 seconds endurance). I now wait at home while she gets fucked for hours at a time. Wish she would let me watch! How do I get he to let me??

My wife decided she needed black men after getting tired of my 4.5" penis (and 30 seconds endurance). I now wait at home while she gets fucked for hours at a time. Wish she would let me watch! How do I get he to let me??
Dude, consider yourself lucky she is getting what she needs and be happy. I cannot get my wife to go black.

You are right that she gets what she needs. He can't get enough of her tight married pussy and fucks her silly 3 or 4 times a week. But hard to be so close to my fantacy and not quite get there. Best I get is her teasing me about how inadequate I am while she rubs me off, not letting me cum until I concede that he now owns her body and has the right to have her sleep over or take her away for the weekend. The latest was her getting me to agree that she deserves a second black boyfriend!! *******!! But when I beg for pics she laughs and tells me I don't deserve any. As a natural submissive cuck this turns me on, but am dying to see the look on her face as he forces her long legs open and drives his huge cock inside her.

you dont need to watch unless you have penis envy

I don't know, maybe I do have penis envy. All I know is that I would love to see how my wife's black boyfriend makes her cum so hard again and again. Penis size is part of it for sure. My wife told me that the second time she was with her first black stud that she was so driven by lust at the sight of his naked cock that she felt the overwhelming desire to pleasure him with her mouth and et as much as she could in her throat. She never once has ever sucked my penis. I'm desperate to see my wife display that kind of lust and experience that kind of pleasure, knowing that I could never do that for her myself.

personally i dont care if the husband / cuck watches me fuck their woman
i am the one buried up to the balls in what ever opening i choose

Damn! I wish you were my wife's boyfriend. She loves how dominant black men are and sounds like u r the type. But she also really gets off on seeing a huge black cock that is stiff as a rod for her. Turns her on that one look at her turns a black man into a fuck machine. Most times her visits with her black boss last 3-4 hours. U have that kind of size and stamina?

Back