Votes: 293 37.6%
  • 4-5 black guys

Votes: 189 24.2%
  • 6-7 black guys

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • 8+ black guys

Votes: 211 27.1%

• Total voters
One of my biggest fantasies has always to see my wife as becoming insatiable and desiring a group of men to constantly use her over a long weekend ... giving her little to no sleep time. That doesn't seem to interest her, however, as she prefers MMF when its more than just me.

My second wife told how she started dating blacks that she tutored in college her football boyfriend brought over his 6-10 basketball black friend to visit with my wife when she was still in college she never acknowledged she had both of them but never said she didnt either.

A few weeks back while I was out of town for work my black friend was staying at the house with my wife.He is there about once a week anyway and the third night he had a friend come over while they were cooking out and they both gave her a good fucking that night. Then the next night just her and our friend who has a big 12 inch black cock. But then his friend showed up on the fourth night with a buddy and she said there was nothing like a white wife with over thirty inchs of black cock in her at one time. When she sent me a text the next day it was about 3in the afernoon and she had just got up. And now I get to see this show live this weekend.

My answer was 8+ i truly wish sharing my beautiful Italian bitch wife with a lot of black and white guys. ...even 20! But i just started and I'm having hard time on handling my jealousy. ...i just looking for a extremely respectful nice man and with his help try everything little by little. ... me and her talked about having sex with 10/20 guys and she would love to try that. ...i just need to find the perfect one. ...we're located in Hamilton nj. ...anyone's feel free to contact me!

My ex had a couple of 4somes...it was so erotic watch those Black Cocks fuck all of her holes at once. She absolutely loved it! As for myself...i stopped at an adult bookstore in Gary, IN one time...i was the only white boi in there...and lets just say things got really out of hand! I completely lost track of how many Black Cocks i serviced that night. By far that was the most exciting and humiliating night of my life...but i loved every moment of it! I'd do it again in a New York minute! So 8+ for me!

My answer was 8+ i truly wish sharing my beautiful Italian bitch wife with a lot of black and white guys. ...even 20! But i just started and I'm having hard time on handling my jealousy. ...i just looking for a extremely respectful nice man and with his help try everything little by little. ... me and her talked about having sex with 10/20 guys and she would love to try that. ...i just need to find the perfect one. ...we're located in Hamilton nj. ...anyone's feel free to contact me![/Q
Experience bull stud like my self going to feel like u been pounded ten BBC !fuckin wore out and sore beggin for more just me !! Studcock12on1@outlook.com

None of my ladies ever did more than 2 at one time and then not too often. They were not just about the cock but about a man being attractive, fit, and clean. Not just any guy with a big dick can just have some women drop their panties. Maybe some do, but I find most women to be quite picky in general and when it involves her pussy even more so,

None of my ladies ever did more than 2 at one time and then not too often. They were not just about the cock but about a man being attractive, fit, and clean. Not just any guy with a big dick can just have some women drop their panties. Maybe some do, but I find most women to be quite picky in general and when it involves her pussy even more so,
I agree one good bull stud like myself!!

Back