WIFE WITH A BLACK COUPLE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Recently my wife has been having sex with a hot black couple. Naturally she is bi so loves the attention she gets from both. She tells me about it but I am not allowed to join in or even watch - they just want her for their fantasy!

Recently my wife has been having sex with a hot black couple. Naturally she is bi so loves the attention she gets from both. She tells me about it but I am not allowed to join in or even watch - they just want her for their fantasy!

That would be perfection,just what i would want for my wife,black cock & pussy.So she could be used as a couples sex slave.

my hubby has always dreamed of me with a black couple. But he wants to be there. damn, makes me horny thinking about your situation! Where are you and do they want another white slave?? ;)

For all I know mine is already fucking a couple, she never lets me watch or invites me.

Back