Wife wants to try(Wife did it)

jake6403

Couple
From
CA, US
My wife has always known that I wanted her to be blacked. Tonight while I was tucking her in bed she said if she ever found a cute black guy she would totally fuck him.

Quick back story. We were separated in collage me in CA her in WI I let her fuck other guys while she let me fuck other girls. This worked out well and it brought us closer together. We got married and we haven't fooled around with anyone else. She knows I want her to do this and i think she does to but we are on a small island in the pacific and there isn't much meat around and we need to be discreet about what we do.

Ok so she told me she wanted to do this or would do this ... how do i progress from here.

I need good advice no thug talk or this will never happen

jake, as you mentioned, you live on a small island, so you have a lack of resources. You need to establish some relationships with individuals & couples who have similar interests as yours, yet keep it private. So using people on the island probably isn't the best idea anyways.
Have you ever considered some adult lifestyle clubs in other areas that are relatively close to you? This will bring you in direct contact with people with similar interests, and the sites usually safe and chaperoned. I'll give you a link to help you locate a few lifestyle clubs in your choice area. It will help you "cut to the chase" so you're not wasting your time. You guys can plan to visit at an appropriate time, like a big party function or something. There, you can establish some relationships, and be able to "invite them" to your little island for a fun vacation later. Here are a couple links:

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/
http://www.swingersclublist.com/

So, your key objective, right now, would be to establish some relationships ... real relationships!
Good luck ... hope it helps and is what you expect! Mac :)

Last edited:
Mac
I was thinking the next step I was going to ask, is to see if she would message someone on a dating web site and see how she felt about that. Good step bad step ? That is about all we have in resources around here.
She has expressed her fantasy to have a 3 some a lot and for a few years and to fuck a black guy

I know you asked Mac, but here is some advise. The dating website such as AFF (Adult Friend Finder), etc.. Maybe even Ashley Madison, is a good place to start. We will warn though be careful in what type of pictures to post as they can show allot but be discrete in face shots and identifying background of who you are. Do not give out cell# or home phone or private email till you are really sure of person. When meeting, meet in neutral place, out in open sort of so you can walk away if needed or walk on by if the person was not to her liking, do not box yourself into corner where you are ****** to come face to face.

Other then that be careful, vet person online first through IM or emails. Be prepared to get tons of email from guys. Many wont be what you are looking for, did not read your ad and only looked at picture, or are allot of one liners of HI, here is my dick pic.. This is worst part and I hate and despise the most to go through and makes it not enjoyable..

Just some friendly advise from us.

FL
Got all that covered WE or she will be sifting through pictures/profiles and choosing and they wont now whats going on till they get an e-mail from us from a made up e-mail. The rest of the stuff was kind of common sense items to us... no offence
But thank you abunch

No problem, you would be surprised how many people overlook so we just pass on what we can and hopefully it helps.

In any communication your wife should definitely play a major roll. One of the red flags for a bull is a total lack of communication from the female half. Some men want to watch their wives/girlfriends get fucked by a well hung bull, unfortunately sometimes the wife/girlfriend isn't on board with the idea and they decide to surprise her, a completely bad idea. And after all some guy is going to be fucking her and she should be the one making the decision who it is. Most likely she is going to want to know a bit more about him other than the size of his cock.

To be cautious I would get a disposable and anonymous email address. There are lots of sites out there you can do that with. If things go bad with a contact you just quit using the account. When you meet someone and have gotten to know them, then a video chat is a good way to see who you are conversing with. Remember though that any video or pictures that you send can theoretically end up anyplace.

ALWAYS have you initial meeting on neutral ground in a public place. MacNfries suggestion of an adult lifestyle club is an excellent start. NEVER meet anyone initially at his residence or yours always neutral ground

Little update.
The wife and I have been talking about this since I have posted this and long before then. I suggested a full service massage where things could lead to more than just a massage she liked that idea alot. I left it at that for a few weeks then brought it back up with a few guy that are willing to give massages. I showed her the two prospects to her one white guy and one black guy, when she got home all she said is "I would like the black guy". The wife and I sat down and talked about what we were about to do and how far she would go. I messaged the black guy back and we talked and set a date for this weekend for us to meet up and for her to get a massage have him make her cum from there she said she would decide if she would go any farther.
So this weekend I may or may not have a hotwife....

So last night we picked up this guy to give the wife a massage we brought him back to our agreed location. He gave her a massage for about 30 min with my wife in just a thong. I was able to watch the whole time through another room. He worked her legs very well and slipped his hand on her pussy working her up. Eventualy he removed her panties and started to rub her pussy and i could see my wife open her legs for him to lick her pussy. He licked her pussy for what seemed for ever. MY wife brought him up and took off his shift and unzipped his pants and started to rub his cock. She told him to bring his cock here so she could give him a blow job while he played with her pussy. He put on a condom and the wife mounted him to ride her first black cock , At this point i was so excited to see this i could help but to pull m cock out and give it a few tugs while she slid down on his dick. She road him like that for a little bit then he went doggy style and fucked her good, Her moans were so load compared to when i fucked her.
He kinda of stoped after that she wasnt sure if he came or not and she commented after he left that he was never really hard like i get so ...

So last night we picked up this guy to give the wife a massage we brought him back to our agreed location. He gave her a massage for about 30 min with my wife in just a thong. I was able to watch the whole time through another room. He worked her legs very well and slipped his hand on her pussy working her up. Eventualy he removed her panties and started to rub her pussy and i could see my wife open her legs for him to lick her pussy. He licked her pussy for what seemed for ever. MY wife brought him up and took off his shift and unzipped his pants and started to rub his cock. She told him to bring his cock here so she could give him a blow job while he played with her pussy. He put on a condom and the wife mounted him to ride her first black cock , At this point i was so excited to see this i could help but to pull m cock out and give it a few tugs while she slid down on his dick. She road him like that for a little bit then he went doggy style and fucked her good, Her moans were so load compared to when i fucked her.
He kinda of stoped after that she wasnt sure if he came or not and she commented after he left that he was never really hard like i get so ...

You're off to a good start!

Back