Wife wants to try(Wife did it)

sounds like you didnt need any resources,just a flirty wife who can walk right up to a black guy and let him know shes available,she will find a real BBC if she keeps it up.Sorry the first guy wasn't that great,but you still can't stop watching the vid,lol

sounds like you didnt need any resources,just a flirty wife who can walk right up to a black guy and let him know shes available,she will find a real BBC if she keeps it up.Sorry the first guy wasn't that great,but you still can't stop watching the vid,lol
Shes a good girl a little shy but a little nudge in the right direction and she takes command of the moment.

Little update.
The wife and I have been talking about this since I have posted this and long before then. I suggested a full service massage where things could lead to more than just a massage she liked that idea alot. I left it at that for a few weeks then brought it back up with a few guy that are willing to give massages. I showed her the two prospects to her one white guy and one black guy, when she got home all she said is "I would like the black guy". The wife and I sat down and talked about what we were about to do and how far she would go. I messaged the black guy back and we talked and set a date for this weekend for us to meet up and for her to get a massage have him make her cum from there she said she would decide if she would go any farther.
So this weekend I may or may not have a hotwife....
Sounds like you already have a hot wife, the only question is does she want to try IR sex?

Sounds like you already have a hot wife, the only question is does she want to try IR sex?
It doesn't matter to me if the wife want Ir or not. We pick and chose what she wants and it goes from there. I'm not into being a submissive and neither is she, we go out and we look for a good time.
Little up date.
Last weekend while i was away she didnt find anyone that tickled her fancy. I did find 2 different girls that did and she thought it was really hot me telling her about it when i got home.

Great story! Our experiences are very similar sounding.

We have played with a couple of guys now. My wife has commented several times that although the guys are well endowed, they don't get as hard as I do. We still have fun, and I enjoy watching our private videos as well. But man if she could find one that was large in size and could get super hard and stay that way.....that would be the trick that would make her completely lose it! I would watch that video constantly! :)

Good to hear. The wife has meet two different guys now and she has had alot of fun. The first guy she really liked but we moved. She still talks to him and has a good friendship with him that i dont mind at all. She played twice with him while we were there. We found a new guy she meet yesterday that she had alot of fun with. He had a different persona that she may or may not like depending on how things progress. As for videos she loves making them and she loves to have the freedom that we have both agreed upon. So far so good for us

Good to hear. The wife has meet two different guys now and she has had alot of fun. The first guy she really liked but we moved. She still talks to him and has a good friendship with him that i dont mind at all. She played twice with him while we were there. As for videos she loves making them and she loves to have the freedom that we have both agreed upon. So far so good for us

Great story. I'm in a similar situation. But I'm the 'first guy'. Been banging a younger hotwife for nearly a year now. Started out meeting the husband first. Met the wife a few months afterwards (timing). But since then we talk every day hook up once a month, one on one and film the fun. Sometimes I fuck her in their bed while hubby takes the ******* to grandmas (yep) - or sometimes me and mommy get a hotel room - and sometimes I bring hung buddies ;)

Little update.
We moved from the island and she had to find a new friend.
She meet one she had fun with but was a bit disappointed in so left him and found a new guy. We both get off on this alot and have alot of fun with it.
I will leave you with 3 pics from the last time she had her play mate over 20150210_193912.jpg 20150210_193912.jpg 20150210_194001.jpg

Attachments

• 20150210_193932.jpg
    20150210_193932.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 29
Hey Guy....Have You Thought Of A BLACK DADDY MASTER For Your Wife! If Your Sexually Seriously Interested In Getting Your Wife Ready And Willing For It! Contact Me ASAP! Then We Will Talk More On That Note....

Little update.
The wife and I have been talking about this since I have posted this and long before then. I suggested a full service massage where things could lead to more than just a massage she liked that idea alot. I left it at that for a few weeks then brought it back up with a few guy that are willing to give massages. I showed her the two prospects to her one white guy and one black guy, when she got home all she said is "I would like the black guy". The wife and I sat down and talked about what we were about to do and how far she would go. I messaged the black guy back and we talked and set a date for this weekend for us to meet up and for her to get a massage have him make her cum from there she said she would decide if she would go any farther.
So this weekend I may or may not have a hotwife....

Great pics & story.

Back