Wife wants to try her first BBC

jorwilhem

Male
From
VA, US
I am curious to how does my wife prepare herself for fucking a bbc ? She has a very tight and somewhat shallow pussy which makes her really nervous about trying one but she is wanting to experience one more and more.

Obviously slow is the key word but my first real monster sized I used a LOT of lubricant and took a lot of time letting my body contour to the shear size. She already knows how her body will react but it's always good to provide enough time for her bull to teach her. No bull will ******* himself the first time, but it may take hours for him to really have her primed and ready then it's just him doing what bulls specifically know to do

Well that's really hard to say as it has so much to dowithwhat she's used too and what she really wants. Generally, anything over 8 is a great start. Honestly, she's really able to take any bull that really wants to invest the time. It's more important that you provide the right conditions, then she's going to be able to give herself to her bull fully and learn how to take a real lover

Well that's really hard to say as it has so much to dowithwhat she's used too and what she really wants. Generally, anything over 8 is a great start. Honestly, she's really able to take any bull that really wants to invest the time. It's more important that you provide the right conditions, then she's going to be able to give herself to her bull fully and learn how to take a real lover
Well said! It's more important to find the right guy. Someone who will do a lot to get your wife going and get wet down below, is patient and takes his time. Then she will be fine. X

Back