Wife wants to try BBC!!!

Scoresman20

Couple
Me and my wife have talked about it for a few years and she is finally ready to try a BBC while I watch, possibly join in. She is 32yo/blonde/34D and thick in all the right places. She does not like condoms so must be clean, and is on the pill so can cum inside her juicy pussy. We are in the Buffalo area but will travel to Canada or other parts of New York. We have done light swinging but never with black so looking for 1 or 2 men 25-40yo 8+ inches. Also trying to talk her into letting a BBC take her anal virginity but would have to discuss further. Anyone interested let us know.

Me and my wife have talked about it for a few years and she is finally ready to try a BBC while I watch, possibly join in. She is 32yo/blonde/34D and thick in all the right places. She does not like condoms so must be clean, and is on the pill so can cum inside her juicy pussy. We are in the Buffalo area but will travel to Canada or other parts of New York. We have done light swinging but never with black so looking for 1 or 2 men 25-40yo 8+ inches. Also trying to talk her into letting a BBC take her anal virginity but would have to discuss further. Anyone interested let us know.
If you two make it to NYC I will more than happily oblige. I'm pretty much what you've described you're looking for. haha

Back