Wife wants to chat.

Cc couple

Couple
From
TX, US
Wife wants to chat and get more comfortable with talking to bulls. She’s very shy and not very experienced with talking to other men. Help us turn into the real QOS she wants to be. Conversations will take place after 5pm central. Women also welcome. I’d like her to have the confidence with striking up a conversation with a potential future bull. She has been with a bbc recently and plans to make that happen again. But we are currently not looking to have this happen anytime soon. But maybe that could change if the conversation goes right. Let’s chat!

Thanks!

Wife wants to chat and get more comfortable with talking to bulls. She’s very shy and not very experienced with talking to other men. Help us turn into the real QOS she wants to be. Conversations will take place after 5pm central. Women also welcome. I’d like her to have the confidence with striking up a conversation with a potential future bull. She has been with a bbc recently and plans to make that happen again. But we are currently not looking to have this happen anytime soon. But maybe that could change if the conversation goes right. Let’s chat!

Thanks!
Really?

Thanks!
Hey there my fellow pervs 😊

Back