Wife wants to be bred

I've struggled with this topic on here for some time. Then, it came to my awareness that many the time when people on here talk about "breeding the wife", they're not talking about impregnating the wife, but simple going 'bareback' and letting the wife get creampied, not necessarily trying to create a new life.

I've struggled with this topic on here for some time. Then, it came to my awareness that many the time when people on here talk about "breeding the wife", they're not talking about impregnating the wife, but simple going 'bareback' and letting the wife get creampied, not necessarily trying to create a new life.

Yeah... if you just want a black man to cum in your wife, that's fine. A baby is a totally different thing...

Yeah... if you just want a black man to cum in your wife, that's fine. A baby is a totally different thing...
I would love to hear from other cucks the joy of watching your white wife being bred for the first time.
When we talk about it we mean getting impregnated

Oh. Well, I mean as long as you find a bull that's OK with this and would make a good ******* figure. He should also be someone you guys like a lot since he would be coming around often.
No with us, its just going to be a one night stand, we going to jamica in 3 weeks, so we wont see the ******* again, my husband will pay him though for his seed, so far we have loads of offers so the men seem fine with it

I really wonder how many men truly want to let their wives become pregnant by another man and then raise that baby as his own. Yes there are a lot of women who have children either out of wedlock or from previous marriages who go into marriage for a 2nd or 3rd times and the new husband has no problem with raising the new *******. I know that there has been many women who have had affairs and let their husband think it's his, sooner or later it will come out. Now nothing against interracial children but I ask how many men will willingly raise a baby they know is not theirs just because the wife wants something on the side?

Back