Wife wants first BBC in Jamaica - need suggestions

wife4black

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Wife and I have been watching IR films and using a black dildo for several years. She just booked us a trip to Jamaica and told me she wants a black man with strong arms and a big cock. We are only there for 3 nights so want to start getting something planned out a head of time. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for help.

Also, we live in Dallas area so would be interested in meeting a a black male age 23-40 who might be interested in discreet relationship. My wife is 40, 120lbs and is very attractive. Hit me up.

"... She just booked us a trip to Jamaica and told me she wants a black man with strong arms and a big cock. We are only there for 3 nights so want to start getting something planned out a head of time. Anyone have any suggestions?

Ok, well, you're only there for 3 nights, so practically every minute counts. That means you got to be in the right places at the right times, and get the signal out pretty fast & clear that she's fishing for black tubesteaks. I assume you're either going to Kingston or Montego Bay ... those, I hear, are the party night life towns.

I'd suggest she wear some suggestive jewelry or temp tattoos that let the black male population know what she's after (see attached). This makes her a bit vunerable so I wouldn't let her out of your sight ... the local scam artist pick up, pretty quickly, on the fact that she and you are tourists and novices. Torpedo is right, be concious of the added STD risk there.

http://www.virtualtourist.com/trave...America/Jamaica/Nightlife-Jamaica-TG-C-1.html

cuck_jewelry-QspadeEarrings.jpgcuck_jewelry-earrings2.jpgcuck_jewelry-necklaceBBC-inGOLD.jpgcuck_tattoo-WifesAnkle.jpgcuck_tattoo-BlkCockOwned1.jpgcuck_tattooForWife2.jpg

I was thinking of the getting her either Queen of Spade jewelry or a shirt but wasn't sure if they are familiar with that symbol. If we request they where a condom will they wear one?

we went to hedo 2, and that's where my wife got her first black guy
he was an american guy who fucked here so good she craved more!! the saying "once you go black you never go back" is true for my wife that was 11 years ago, and we went back again in Feb and she had her 50th black guy back in hedo 2 !!
we went during swingers week, the chance of getting blacked is much higher, as dont expect many of the locals to be in there as they have to pay 100 dollars for a night pass!! many cant afford that.
where every you go just go out and walk about on the beaches they will cum up to u and offer u everthing smoke !! sex etc
happy times
enjoy

Not sure where we are staying. Not even sure what city yet. Is one of the cities better for hooking up? Which has better beaches. Ideally I would like to be at secluded hotel on beach with lots of BBC and weed.

negril jamacia beach the best beach
i can make you get a good hotel on the beach my friends have hotels on the beach

Wife and I have been watching IR films and using a black dildo for several years. She just booked us a trip to Jamaica and told me she wants a black man with strong arms and a big cock. We are only there for 3 nights so want to start getting something planned out a head of time. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for help.

Also, we live in Dallas area so would be interested in meeting a a black male age 23-40 who might be interested in discreet relationship. My wife is 40, 120lbs and is very attractive. Hit me up.
How did it go in Jamaica? Has your wife been blacked yet? We are in Dallas area, too, and I would love to get my wife blacked. Please let me know how it is going with you all.

Ok, well, you're only there for 3 nights, so practically every minute counts. That means you got to be in the right places at the right times, and get the signal out pretty fast & clear that she's fishing for black tubesteaks. I assume you're either going to Kingston or Montego Bay ... those, I hear, are the party night life towns.

I'd suggest she wear some suggestive jewelry or temp tattoos that let the black male population know what she's after (see attached). This makes her a bit vunerable so I wouldn't let her out of your sight ... the local scam artist pick up, pretty quickly, on the fact that she and you are tourists and novices. Torpedo is right, be concious of the added STD risk there.

http://www.virtualtourist.com/trave...America/Jamaica/Nightlife-Jamaica-TG-C-1.html

View attachment 235356View attachment 235357View attachment 235358View attachment 235360View attachment 235363View attachment 235364
clever. do you have any advice for getting blacked in the DFW area?

This advice is from the 90's so may not be valid, but go to a vacation in an area with black population and nude beaches. Young and hung locals hang out there looking to fuck white tourists. Plus you can really see just how much bigger than you they are even while not erect. When I went I was with my 25 year old ex-wife so she had no trouble getting her choice. I think some older women go there with other women and pay the young guys for sex. I saw some young guys hooking up with average looking much older women. There was a lot of sex noises in the hotel, LOL.

We went to Negril (all inclusive Couples Swept Away - couldn't talk my wife into Hedo II, too wild for her) and had an incredibly good time. Certainly, one of the best vacations we have ever been on and we fucked like crazy; however, it was a wash-out for BBC which is one of the primary reasons I took her to Jamaica (she had promised to fuck a local black man in Jamaica if I took her but broke her promise). In retrospect I should have gotten her in the mood then taken her to Hedo II for an evening. I did hear about a night club in Negril that was supposed to be perfect but we got there too early and Suzi wasn't in the mood by the time the action picked up (late - almost 11 pm if I recall correctly). I had staked her out alone at a table in her mini skirt thinking black studs would hit on her but nothing happened. By the time people began pouring in (ironically, good looking black women were all over me - I was swarmed with them) Suzi was pissed and wanted to go. I knew it wasn't going to happen that night so reluctantly we left. C'est la vie. Maybe next time. I hope my experience helps you know what NOT to do in Jamaica.

thanks for the advice....we are heading there in May...what was the nightclub in Negril??
Can you just turn up at Hedo for an evening?

Lots of good BBC males in Dallas area. Lifestyle Lounge site is bigger on west coast and mid west and SDC is better in the south and southeast. Lots of BBC on SDC in Dallas area.

Back