Wife wants first BBC in Jamaica - need suggestions

we went to hedo 2, and that's where my wife got her first black guy
he was an american guy who fucked here so good she craved more!! the saying "once you go black you never go back" is true for my wife that was 11 years ago, and we went back again in Feb and she had her 50th black guy back in hedo 2 !!
we went during swingers week, the chance of getting blacked is much higher, as dont expect many of the locals to be in there as they have to pay 100 dollars for a night pass!! many cant afford that.
where every you go just go out and walk about on the beaches they will cum up to u and offer u everthing smoke !! sex etc
happy times
enjoy
isnt that the truth black never go back best i ever had 50 wow i envy her

Jamaica wouldn't be my first choice, way to many STD's. Make sure you practice safe sex. As far as hooking up put on a swim suit and go to the beach, someone will hit on you whether your husband is there or not.

It really is that easy if she has on a bikini on the beach, they will hit on her? Sounds too good to be true! Should be pretty easy, she is fine!

Wife and I have been watching IR films and using a black dildo for several years. She just booked us a trip to Jamaica and told me she wants a black man with strong arms and a big cock. We are only there for 3 nights so want to start getting something planned out a head of time. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for help.

Also, we live in Dallas area so would be interested in meeting a a black male age 23-40 who might be interested in discreet relationship. My wife is 40, 120lbs and is very attractive. Hit me up.

Come to sydney

Wife and I have been watching IR films and using a black dildo for several years. She just booked us a trip to Jamaica and told me she wants a black man with strong arms and a big cock. We are only there for 3 nights so want to start getting something planned out a head of time. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for help.

Also, we live in Dallas area so would be interested in meeting a a black male age 23-40 who might be interested in discreet relationship. My wife is 40, 120lbs and is very attractive. Hit me up.

Agree that is a bad choice. The guys are riddle with std and disease I never seen. I remember my trip in the capital was a shocker. Especially the rasta.
I met with a local fella who runs the big bamboo on the beach he had a big cock but he says younger ones prefer to use no condom and they never get tested. Be ready to pay for money there its not free its like paying a male *******. i was actually there and even pick up a few milfs they thought I was local. The while older milf dont want to use condom.my advice u will be bombarded with men on beach. They rasta but dont look after themselves well.. they dont fuck hard either they very conservative believe it or not. They dont like to be filmed and find it intrusive when there is a male watching them fucking. You better off having your first time well planned in usa. Its not worth the trip.
If u do go on a holiday best - cuba, st lucia, bahamas... be careful of exposing your wife as you could have a few big males surrounding and overpowering u and take your wife hands and grab her.

We are husband and wife that BOTH love BBC. We are going to Jamaica end of March early April, are the BBC that will let the husband suck them and or fuck the husband?

You can't truly play unless you are checked for STDs or your lovers are so I would suggest if you do play you have to make sure they have condoms

Man jamiaca is not a place I'd be vacationing right now and especially meeting with people I dont know.

Last edited:
Back