Wife wants BBC that will train her cuckold husband

R&S

Couple
I got my husband started in sucking cock with me not to long ago. It now has become something we enjoy doing together when the opportunity arises. I love rimming his as and have been working at it for awhile to prepare it for a nice cock. I was able to coach him into letting one of our friends fuck him. It was so hot to watch. I prefer BBC over anything else. It is so hard to find a BBC Bull that will date me and train my husband in the true art of becoming a cuckold. I get so turned on and wet by the thought of having a nice gentlemen BBC to date and fuck me and then have my husband suck and clean his cock along with my pussy. I want to see my husband on his hands and knees take a big black cock as well. Where are those special BBC that know how to properly train?IMAG1561.jpg

Tonight my Bull arrives at 9PM. I can't wait. My Mr. will be doing a lot of sucking and licking. We Have discussed it ( My bull and me) and tonight we are going to throatfuck the cuck and make him swallow the whole load. Then its my turn, Hehe. Pictures and maybe video to follow.

I got my husband started in sucking cock with me not to long ago. It now has become something we enjoy doing together when the opportunity arises. I love rimming his as and have been working at it for awhile to prepare it for a nice cock. I was able to coach him into letting one of our friends fuck him. It was so hot to watch. I prefer BBC over anything else. It is so hard to find a BBC Bull that will date me and train my husband in the true art of becoming a cuckold. I get so turned on and wet by the thought of having a nice gentlemen BBC to date and fuck me and then have my husband suck and clean his cock along with my pussy. I want to see my husband on his hands and knees take a big black cock as well. Where are those special BBC that know how to properly train?View attachment 379787
Nice pictur . You have the most thickest mouth watering white pussy there is and that fat black cock in it makes you THE QUEEN OF SPADES. So yummy

I got my husband started in sucking cock with me not to long ago. It now has become something we enjoy doing together when the opportunity arises. I love rimming his as and have been working at it for awhile to prepare it for a nice cock. I was able to coach him into letting one of our friends fuck him. It was so hot to watch. I prefer BBC over anything else. It is so hard to find a BBC Bull that will date me and train my husband in the true art of becoming a cuckold. I get so turned on and wet by the thought of having a nice gentlemen BBC to date and fuck me and then have my husband suck and clean his cock along with my pussy. I want to see my husband on his hands and knees take a big black cock as well. Where are those special BBC that know how to properly train?View attachment 379787
THE PERFECT COUPLE....

Very hard to find ... we seek the same relationship!

I have experience as being a DOM if anyone is looking for a similar situation I can help you out.
Ohhhh Really Now :)

I've got a cute slender Feminized young Sissy Faggot, that I need BBC Whore Trained !!!!!!
Looking for "Dominant Strict Abusive Black Bull Pimp Master", to further Train this Sissy Bitch, for everything ! :)

Attachments

• Jenni Whoriin suckin BBC.jpg
    Jenni Whoriin suckin BBC.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 91
Back