wife wants a real black cock

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by coedfeetsoles, Jan 4, 2016.

1. coedfeetsoles

coedfeetsoles Member

US
    anybody in dfw area?

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    re: wife wants a real black cock

Then, let's not disappoint her ...
    pic_Rooster-black.jpg ...... GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif "Now, that's a REAL BLACK COCK as ever I saw one, don't you think?"

Virgin boy and BBC ONLY CPL like this.
  3. BBC ONLY CPL

BBC ONLY CPL Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

USVI
    We saw a big cock at the beach the other day.. so I had to take a picture of it..

IMG_1698.jpeg

Elelator_Cpl, Wife4BBC and MacNfries like this.
  4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Interesting thing happened in my town a year or so ago. This Hispanic couple moved into a house a couple miles from us and one of the things they brought with them was chickens and a rooster. Several of the nearby neighbors started complaining about that rooster getting up so early in the morning and crowing, especially on the weekends. But, legally, they could keep their rooster & chickens because there was no local ordinance against them having poultry.
    Anyways, one morning the Hispanic couple got up and found several of their chickens gone, and a few feathers laying around. Initially they thought the neighbors had killed their chickens, but then found out that there were a couple foxes in the neighborhood that had taken them. In fact, the foxes came back a couple times, even with traps around, and took a lot of their chickens and that rooster. So the Hispanics decided to wait up and kill the foxes ... bad idea ... the sheriff's department arrested them for firing a weapon in the city. And to add insult to injury, they failed to kill the foxes and the foxes came back and got another bunch of their chickens. Mac

5. BBC ONLY CPL

BBC ONLY CPL Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

USVI
    LOL.. very funny. Here on the beautiful isle of St. Thomas there is a huge wild rooster population and the crowing is 24/7.. If I told you even as I type this I can hear "cock-a-doodle-do" in the distance I am not lying.
    I will make note to purchase a few foxes.. I don't think they exist here just yet, but I see Mongoose all the time at the beach.. but I think they kill snakes, not roosters.

6. DFWSundevil

DFWSundevil Active Member Real Person

There are plenty of us here.

7. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    Now those are the fighting kind of cocks

8. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    It looks like it's just looking around waiting for someone to start some shit