wife wants a real black cock

We saw a big cock at the beach the other day.. so I had to take a picture of it..
Interesting thing happened in my town a year or so ago. This Hispanic couple moved into a house a couple miles from us and one of the things they brought with them was chickens and a rooster. Several of the nearby neighbors started complaining about that rooster getting up so early in the morning and crowing, especially on the weekends. But, legally, they could keep their rooster & chickens because there was no local ordinance against them having poultry.
Anyways, one morning the Hispanic couple got up and found several of their chickens gone, and a few feathers laying around. Initially they thought the neighbors had killed their chickens, but then found out that there were a couple foxes in the neighborhood that had taken them. In fact, the foxes came back a couple times, even with traps around, and took a lot of their chickens and that rooster. So the Hispanics decided to wait up and ******* the foxes ... bad idea ... the sheriff's department arrested them for firing a weapon in the city. And to add insult to injury, they failed to ******* the foxes and the foxes came back and got another bunch of their chickens. Mac

Interesting thing happened in my town a year or so ago. This Hispanic couple moved into a house a couple miles from us and one of the things they brought with them was chickens and a rooster. Several of the nearby neighbors started complaining about that rooster getting up so early in the morning and crowing, especially on the weekends. But, legally, they could keep their rooster & chickens because there was no local ordinance against them having poultry.
Anyways, one morning the Hispanic couple got up and found several of their chickens gone, and a few feathers laying around. Initially they thought the neighbors had killed their chickens, but then found out that there were a couple foxes in the neighborhood that had taken them. In fact, the foxes came back a couple times, even with traps around, and took a lot of their chickens and that rooster. So the Hispanics decided to wait up and ******* the foxes ... bad idea ... the sheriff's department arrested them for firing a weapon in the city. And to add insult to injury, they failed to ******* the foxes and the foxes came back and got another bunch of their chickens. Mac

LOL.. very funny. Here on the beautiful isle of St. Thomas there is a huge wild rooster population and the crowing is 24/7.. If I told you even as I type this I can hear "cock-a-doodle-do" in the distance I am not lying.
I will make note to purchase a few foxes.. I don't think they exist here just yet, but I see Mongoose all the time at the beach.. but I think they ******* snakes, not roosters.

Back